Part 49.

Abel's POV

When we got back to the hotel from having date night I knew Sel was in the mood but I just can't

When we got back to the hotel from having date night I knew Sel was in the mood but I just can't. How do I know if she's fully healed, I don't want to hurt her so I tried everything I can to avoid her.

Abel: Tired baby?

Selena: Not really. ( sits on the bed as she starts taking her shoes off )

Abel: Oh, okay. ( standing by the bathroom )

Selena: Why are you?

Abel: Not really.

Selena: I had a great night

Abel: Yeah me too

Selena: ( slides her heels off ) why are you standing over there for?

Abel: Debating if I should take a shower

Selena: You? You mean we?

Abel: Um.. I guess

Selena: ( lowers her eyebrows, confused )

Abel: If you want

Selena: What do you mean if I want? Of course I do baby.

Abel: Alright

Selena: Whats wrong? Do you not want to take a shower together?

Abel: It's not that Sel.

Selena: Then what is it because it sure as hell seems like it.

Abel: ( sighs ) I don't want to hurt you

Selena: ( confused ) hurt me? Who said anything about you hurting me? Where is this coming from?

Abel: If we take a shower together we will have sex-

Selena: Yeah? Isn't that the plan. That's what's been on my mind all night.

Abel: what if something happens to you

Selena: Abel, babe, nothing is going to happen to me. It's just sex.

Abel: It's not just sex Selena, it's physically and emotional. You know I have a hard time with being gentle especially with us not having sex since before your surgery.

Selena: Babe.. ( shakes her head before standing up )

Abel: Sorry babe but I just can't... ( about to turn around to walk in the bathroom )

Selena: Abel Makkonen Tesfaye!

Abel: ( sighs and looks at her )

Selena: ( slowly slides her dress off feeling it fall down her legs to her feet )

Abel: ( swallows hard )

Selena: ( looks down and places her hand over her scar ) I'm fully healed. This is something I'll always have, forever. You can't avoid me forever.. I know you enjoy sex just as much as I do, so if you won't get it from me then who would you get it from? ( looks up at him with tears building up )

Abel: ( surprised ) Wait, babe you don't think- I wouldn't do that to you. I love you. ( walks to her )

Selena: Then why aren't you touching me? I need you baby ( grips his shirt pulling it back and forth slowly )

Abel: I don't want you to ever think that I would think about walking out on you. I don't want no other girl, you're all I ever wanted.

Selena: I need you to show me baby, actions speaks louder than words.

Abel: ( chuckles )

Selena: What? Why are you laughing?

Abel: It's nothing ( chuckles )

Selena: ( stomps her foot, crosses her arms ) Baby?

Abel: it's just ( moves her arms so that he can see her naked body ) You're standing in front of me naked and I'm horny as fuck. Then there's you who is begging for me to do something to this sexy body. ( places his hand against her waist ) You're horny and cute at the same time.

Selena: dont.. -( chuckles ) -don't play with me.
I need you, it's been way too long.

Abel: Yeah ( glances down at him )

Selena: ( laughs ) baby!

Abel: ( looks up at her laughing )

Selena: ( smiles and grips his shirt staring in his eyes ) let me fix that.

Selena was madly in love with Abel and she wasn't afraid to let the world know.

Selena: It's really hard when I would want to spend so much time hiding things. It's too much pressure, and I think everyone gets over everything eventually. I just want to be happy. If that's me just being myself, then I don't really care.

Ryan: Obviously she's talking about The Weeknd-

Selena: ( corrects him ) Abel... ( starts smiling )

Selena was drunk in love. She was smiling a lot different. She was glowing a lot more. People wondered why. They knew Abel was treating her good but what else could it be? What people didn't know, after her kidney surgery she has changed. She knows not to take life for granted and that she should live it in a lot happier and healthier way.

TO BE CONTINUED