Part 50.

Selena's friends were singing her happy birthday while she sat on her bed blushing and giggling seeing Theresa holding the cake.

Theresa: 25?! Wow you're old.

Selena: ( chuckles ) Gee, Thanks! Says the old woman who is closer to 30.

Theresa: Well damn.

Courtney: Hurry yo and make a wish so that you can blow out the candles so that we can eat the cake.

Selena: Well my wish is....

Selena's phone ended up ringing and she knew exactly who it was because she has Abel's ringtone as "I Feel It Coming"

Selena: Well part of my wish was for my baby to call me.

Theresa: Oh god you two make me so sick ( joking )

Selena: Haters gon' hate ( chuckles before answering Abel ) Hi baby.

Abel: ( starts singing ) "Happy Birthday to ya, happy birthday to ya, happy birthday! So in love with ya, so in love with ya, so in love!"

Selena: Oh my baby.

Raquelle: Get a room!

Selena: ( covers the phone with her hand ) I'm in it!!

Abel: ( chuckles because he still heard her )

Selena: Can I please have some alone time with my baby, please?

Theresa: Not until you make a wish and blow out the candles. The cake is going to melt.

Selena: Fine ( gets off her bed and walks to Theresa ) I wish my man will come home ( blows out the candles ) Now can I get some alone time?

Theresa: We'll be back.

The girls left and Selena sat back on the bed.

Selena: Sorry about that baby.

Abel: Your wish is coming true.

Selena: What?

Abel: I'm on my way home.

Selena: Baby you have a world tour, you don't have to travel all the way to LA to see me.

Abel: Yes I do and I'm already on the road.

Selena: Oh my goodness ( chuckles ) what am I going to do with you.

Abel: The real question is what am I'm going to do to you when I get there.

Selena: I'm listening

Abel: I'm not telling you nothing. Just know this will be the best birthday you'll ever have.

Selena: Ah.. I can't wait.

Selena's friends were back in her room after she got off the phone with Abel. They were teasing her about Abel which she was giggly about. She ended up going on live so that she could interact with her fans. One fan asked her where Abel was and she couldn't help but to tell the world that he was on his way home. Shortly after the video Abel posted to his Instagram story with his song "I Feel It Coming" playing in the background with a text that says "On my way to you"

Selena was exhausted but she was staying up so that she could see her man. She had the gate opened and the door unlocked since Abel shot her a text saying that he was 5-10 minutes away. When she heard the door opened she stood up from the couch and was headed for the door but stopped when she saw Justin walking in.

Selena: Justin?! What are you doing here?! ( shocked )

Justin: It's your birthday and I got you something. I'm sorry that I didn't call— well I tried but your number has been changed.

Selena: Justin, you cant be here. What if Abel was home? Then what?

Justin: As you can see I took that risk.

Selena: C'mon we're not together anymore. You can't be here... Abel is on his way..

Justin: I'll go but here ( hands her the gift bag )

Selena: I can't take it.

Justin: You can and you will ( places it down ) How are you feeling?

Selena: I'm good..

Justin: Well at least one of us is... Ive been dealing with heavy depression and anxiety.. but I'm managing it.

Selena: I'm sorry Justin

Justin: It's okay.. I'm just happy that you're happy no matter how much it hurts to see you love another man who isn't me.

Selena: We has something good, but it's over.

Justin: ( steps to her and places his hand against her cheek ) Are you sure about that?

Justin was rubbing her cheek with his thumb as he stared into her eyes. He was slowly about to lean in but she turned her head.

Selena: It's time for you to go..

Justin: I hope you enjoy your gift.

Selena: I don't want it. Take it with you.

Justin: it's your gift ( opens the door and walks out )

Selena closed and locked her door the moment he walked out the house. Little did she know Abel was pulling up.

TO BE CONTINUED