Part 43.

Abel was touring in Europe when he found out the news about Selena.

Abel: ( on the phone ) What do you mean she's going into surgery for a kidney transplant? What's going on? What happened?

Theresa: ( on the phone ) Abel, try to calm down.

Abel: How am I supposed to calm down? She didn't tell me what's going on. Why am I hearing this from you and not her?

Theresa: Selena has been very emotional and didn't tell hardly anybody because she's having trouble dealing with it and didn't want people to feel sorry for her or offer to get tested.

Abel: I can go back to LA right now and donate my kidney to her. I'll do anything to save my baby's life.

Theresa: It don't work that way Abel. Francia is a match, she's donating her kidney to Selena.

Abel: ( sighs ) what caused this...

Theresa: She has arthritis which caused her kidneys to shut down. Because of that she needs a kidney transplant. The wait is 7-10 years but because Francia is a match she's having surgery today.

Abel: I'm canceling my show

Theresa: Abel don't do that

Abel: I'm being there for my girl

Theresa: She wouldn't want that

Abel: I need to see her and hear her voice Theresa.

Theresa agreed that they needed to talk to each other. So before the surgery, Theresa let Selena borrow her phone so they could FaceTime while Francia is in surgery.

Abel: What the fuck baby? Why didn't you tell me?

Selena: I don't know. I was just so scared and upset that you were talking to Bella behind my back—

Abel: Babe I promise you, I don't want Bella. I want you. You're the one I want to go ring shopping for.

Selena: What? ( tearing up )

Abel: I want to buy you a 14 carat ring baby and propose to you. I want to experience wedding planning and the excitement up to our big day.

Selena: ( crying ) oh baby

Abel: I want to watch you walk down the aisle in your beautiful wedding dress. I want to kiss you after saying I do and on our honeymoon create a little guy or girl.

Selena: Babe—

Abel: Selena I'm in love with you. That'll never change.

Selena: I wish you were here right now. I need you...

Abel: I'm on my way to you.

Selena: No you have a show

Abel: You are way important than a show. I already cancelled it. I'm coming home to you.