Part 51.

Selena looked down at the gift bag and seconds later she heard arguments from outside.

Selena: Shit..

Selena quickly unlocked and opened her door seeing Abel arguing with Justin with Freddy and Sal holding Abel back.

Abel: No move, move!! I'm gonna beat his fucking ass. What the fuck are you doing in my house?!

Justin: Not your house bro it's Selena's and she invited me.

Selena: Guys stop! ( rushing out the house and down the steps ) and Justin I didn't invite you what the fuck?!

Abel: ( yells at her ) What the fuck you mean stop?!

Selena: ( jumps from him yelling at her )

Abel: ( yelling ) Why the fuck is he here?!

Sal: You need to go ( to Justin )

Justin: I don't need this shit. I hope you love the gift Selena.

Selena: Justin.. ( angry ) why are you doing this?! You are fucking always trying to ruin my life the moment you realize I'm happy. I didn't want your stupid gift I didn't fucking invite you here!

Justin: Yeah okay

Justin got back in his car and sped off after starting it.

Abel: Take me home bro, I should've knew this was too good to be true

Selena: Can't you see how I feel about you? Baby you know me

Abel: Nah I don't and I guess I should've listened to Bella

Selena: Bella?! Are you serious??? You're talking to her again?

Abel: No but I should since you're talking to Justin again.

Sal: Bro are you serious right now? Just let her explain

Abel: ( yelling ) Explain what to me Sal, huh? How she's fucking her ex?

Selena: ( starts crying ) That's bullshit, you know me. You know my heart. You know I wouldn't do that to you. Baby I love you.. don't do this to me. ( tries to grab his hand )

Abel: ( moves his hand away harshly ) I need to get the fuck away from you right now

Selena: F—Fine ( voice cracks as she slid her xo ring off and handed it to Sal )

Sal: Sel dont...

Selena: ( turns around and runs back in the house )

Abel: I'm ready to go

Sal: Bro calm down

Abel: What the fuck you mean calm down she's fucking Justin!

Sal: You know damn well Justin is a fucking jealous asshole. He hates the idea of you making her happy. Yes it's fucked up that he's here but she isn't doing anything behind your back especially when she knew you were coming. That makes no sense, you need to figure out why he was here. Yelling and cussing at her is not gonna solve anything. Don't let some prick ruin your relationship.