Part 60.

Lamar: Bro you good

Abel didn't say a word, he just stormed out.

Elie: What the hell just happened?

Petra: I hope they didn't break up.

Theresa: I'm gonna check on her she's crying pretty loud.

Lamar: Let me do it.

Theresa: Um.. okay

Lamar opened the door seeing Selena sitting on the floor hugging her knees as she sobbed. No one except for Theresa knew about Justin being back into her life.

Lamar: Selena what happened?

Selena: ( shaking her head while the tears continued to fall )

Lamar: ( closes the door and walks over to her before sitting down besides her ) You can talk to me about it.

Selena was too much in pain to say a word. She couldn't stop crying she couldn't find the urge to say anything. Lamar placed his hand on her shoulder to comfort her feeling her hyperventilating.

Lamar: Come here ( wraps his arms around her )

Selena: ( sobbing loudly )

Lamar: Did you two break up or something?

Selena shrugged not able to speak. Elie pushed the door opened after finding out the news from Theresa.

Elie: Tell me it isn't true

Lamar: What bro?

Elie: ( points at Selena ) You fucked Justin?!

Lamar: Wait, what? ( lets her go, looking at her disgusted )

Selena: ( sobbing ) I didn't fuck him!!! Will y'all stop saying that

Theresa: Dude what the fuck?! I didn't say anything like that. I said they hung out and Abel is mad about it.

Elie: Same thing..

Petra: No it isn't stop trying to turn Selena into something she's not. If she wanted Justin she could just drop Abel for him but she hasn't.

Lamar: Yo.. ( stands up, looking down at her ) so the one who's really hurting right now is my boy Abel. You just playing a victim like you always do. I knew you was up to no good and I knew I shouldn't have allowed you to get close to him. You and Justin deserves each other.

Selena: ( sobbing ) Lamar, please... I love him. I would never cheat on him.

Lamar: You're a fuckin' bad liar. Fuck this shit, I'm gonna find Abel.

Sal: I'm sure he's with Chantel, fucking her.

Petra: What the fuck you guys? What happened to her being family