Part 33.

Abel and Selena were rumored to be making their public appearance at the Grammy's for the very first time but Selena didn't attend instead she was watching from a distance.

Selena: Is he on? Is my baby on yet? ( yelling out from the kitchen )

Raquelle: He's about to.

Theresa: Girl better hurry they just announced his name!

Selena came running in with some popcorn falling. She stood and watched with a smile on her face as her man began performing "I Feel It Coming"

 She stood and watched with a smile on her face as her man began performing "I Feel It Coming"

Theresa: Girl look at Sel.. Abel got her all moist and shit.

Raquelle: Definitely, I swear she has drool coming from her mouth.

Theresa: Sweetie that's not drool if you know what I mean.

Raquelle: She's totally ignoring us for Abel.

Selena: ( smiling at the TV screen as she sees her man sing knowing the song he dedicates to her )

Meanwhile, Justin continues to throw shade at Selena's man By being sarcastic when TMZ asked him what his favorite song was and he sarcastically said "Starboy" before laughing. Abel wasn't having it anymore so he decided to drop a shady banger, "Some Way"

Abel finally meets her mother at family game night and as expected, she loved him! She doesn't think Selena could do any less than Justin. Later that night at Abel's place. He was seated on the couch with his feet crossed on the table listening to Prince's Greatest Hits. Selena had a blanket wrapped around her as she walked over and sat down on his lap.

Abel: Hey babe

Selena: Hi...

Abel: You okay?

Selena: We need to talk..

Abel: Whats on your mind?

Selena: Some Way... babe you don't have to throw shade at him. It's not worth it. That's what he wants don't give him that privilege.

Abel: Not trying to sound like a dick but haven't you been throwing shade at him for years?

Selena: But "I think your girl fell in love with me" "I just took that chick, and I know you feelin' some way" like is this some competition to you?