Part 29.

Abel's POV

Last night was perfect, still can't believe Selena is mine

Last night was perfect, still can't believe Selena is mine. I promise to protect her heart from anyone who tries to destroys it. I didn't even leave the house last night. We cuddled and slept on her couch. When I woke up she wasn't there though. It confused me, maybe she was upstairs? I wasn't going to go up there at first but I'm her man she shouldn't have a problem with me looking for her. She wasn't up there. Where is she?! I sat back down on the couch and rubbed my eyes until the door opened.

Selena: You're up ( She smiled at him as she closed the door )

Abel: Just woke up like 5 minutes ago. Was looking for you baby. ( He said in his soft voice )

Selena: Awe baby. Sorry, I had to go somewhere.

Abel: It's okay.

Selena: So... ( she said as she walked over to him smiling big at him. ) Are you going to ask me where I went?

Abel: I'm not that kind of boyfriend. You're free to do whatever baby. I trust you.

Selena: I know that but I want you to ask me.

Abel: Okay, where did you go?

Selena: To the airport ( she continued to smile. )

Abel: Oh, had to meet with a friend?

Selena: No silly

Abel: what's at the airport then?

Selena: How about I ask the questions and you answer. What do you have planned for the next few days?

Abel: Spending time with my baby here. ( He held onto her hand staring up at her. )

Selena: How about you spend time with your baby in the city of love?"

Abel: What?

Selena: The city of love ( She said pulling out the tickets from her purse. )

Abel: What's this? ( He let her hand to and took them and stared down at them. )

Selena: I bought us tickets to Italy.

Abel: Babe, you didn't ( Abel sat back in the couch, shocked. )

Selena: I did, I wanted to get away. I wanted to get away with you. Go somewhere that's full of love.

Abel: Babe... I don't know what to say..

Selena: Say, thank you baby. I can't wait to leave tomorrow."

Abel: Baby— ( he stood up and kissed her picking her up and spinning her. )

Selena: Babe!!! ( She laughed as she held onto him. )

Abel: I love you so much ( he placed her down. )

Selena: I love you too baby ( she smiled at him. )

Abel: So tomorrow, huh?

Selena: Yes. I wanted to do something special for us and I know you've been touring. This is a little break from it all.

Abel: You are truly the best. I'm so excited to explore Italy with you babe. You make me feel so special. ( he sat down )

Selena: That's because you are special.

Abel: No.. seriously

Selena: ( sits on his lap ) what's bothering you baby?

Abel: Maybe I shouldn't have added on more dates. I don't want us to be long distance.

Selena: What are you talking about?

Abel: I'll be away from you babe.

Selena: No you won't because I'll travel the world with you. I'll go back and forth for all I care. We will make this work babe.

Abel: Wouldn't you get tired of hearing me perform the same songs every night?

Selena: ( chuckles ) absolutely not. I'll be singing along admiring my man. Then after the shows I'll give you a full body massage ( she bit down on her lip )

Abel: I'd love all of that baby.

Selena: You know what else id love?

Abel: What?

Selena: For you to take a shower with me.

Abel: You don't have to ask me twice. ( he stood up )

TO BE CONTINUED