Part 52.

Abel's POV

I made sure I held her close to me while we slept

I made sure I held her close to me while we slept. When I woke up she wasn't at my side. I got out of bed and put my pants back on. I went out the room and looked over the balcony and there she was. She was kneeled down in front of the fireplace. She appeared to be burning something...

Abel: What you doing baby?

Selena: Burning up this stupid picture Justin gave me... a picture of us.

Abel: ( rubs his eyes ) babe, come back to bed.

Selena: I will after I burn this.

Abel: ( kneels down behind her before sitting making her sit between his legs ) I'm sorry about last night.

Selena: I don't want to talk about it anymore. I just don't want to ever fight like that again.

Abel: I know but I said some pretty means things..

Selena: You didn't mean it.. you was upset baby. It's okay.

Abel: It's not okay, I feel terrible.

Selena: ( looks up at him ) just kiss me and tell me you love me

Abel: I love you ( kisses her )

Selena: ( kisses him back )

Sal and Freddy informed everyone about Abelena's fight and Elie and Theresa didn't like the sound of that.

Theresa: What the fuck?! Why was he there?

Sal: She mentioned that he just showed up but when Abel's pride gets hurt he turns into a whole different person. Some of the things he said to her was harsh but I know they'll be okay.

Elie: Geez.. I hope so

Theresa: Me too, I can't have them breaking up on me. They're too perfect for each other.

Elie: Right? Abel has never been this happy, ever.

Theresa: Same with Selena. She deserves a good man like Abel. They better suck it up and fix it.

Cash: Guys Relax. They won't break up.

Abel took Selena out for lunch. Afterwards he drove her home to change then drove home to change so they could go on a dinner date. While changing Selena had to answer to the xo crew and her friends.

 While changing Selena had to answer to the xo crew and her friends

Elie: So I hear you two had a very heated argument.

Selena: I don't want to talk about it. All that matters is that we're fine now.

Theresa: You had makeup sex, huh?

Selena: Actually no. Sex doesn't solve everything.

Abel: ( walks down ) damn y'all nosy. What happened last night is in the past. I'm sorry Sal and Freddy that y'all had to see that. We never fight just in case if you're wondering.

Sal: That was scary to be honest. But you know it's all good, I'm glad y'all good now.

Cash: Don't throw away a healthy relationship over that boy. What do they call him musty?

Selena: ( giggles ) so not right

Cash: It's true how did you ever—

Abel: Cash

Cash: Sorry

Selena: We love you all and appreciate you having our backs and worrying about us but we'll be fine. Couples fight all the time, words hurt but I know how he feels about me. ( smiles at her man )

Abel: ( gives her a smile back ) and I know how she feels about me.

Selena: You ready love?

Abel: Yes I'm ready.

Abel took her out for dinner, Freddy drove of course.

Selena: Whats this?

Abel: This is a promise ring. Me promising to marry you some day.

Selena: Abel...

Abel: Baby I love you and I know I can say and do stupid things at times but I fucking love you and want to marry you someday. ( slides it on her ring finger )

Selena: Oh my goodness... baby. I love it, it's so beautiful.

Abel: You'll be my wife someday, I promise.

To be continued