Part 46.

Selena: Abel, I might fall.

Abel: I got you babe. Just hold onto me.

Abel was very cautious about her. He didn't want to drop her since she isn't able to do things on her own until she fully heals. He lifted her up and kneeled down while setting her down in the tub. Selena leaned back against the back of the tub. Abel got undressed and sat down in front of her.

Abel: I'm thinking about canceling the rest of my tour. I want to be here for you and make sure you're alright.

Selena: Abel, babe no. I will be fine. The girls will make sure I'm alright and my mom will be practically living here. I don't want you to cancel tour. So many fans who probably haven't seen you live yet are going to be there along with fans who been to all of your concerts. Put on a show for me. Once I'm healed I'll be back by your side.

Abel: ( nods ) is the water hot or anything. I can run cold water—

Selena: ( smiles ) I'm fine baby.

Abel: You're not fine. ( raised his voice which made her flinch a little )

Selena: ( concerned ) Hey, are you alright?

Abel: ( sighs ) I'm sorry.. I'm just worry about you. I never felt this way for anybody before. The thought of me nearly losing you has me feeling different. How could you not want me to cancel tour? I'll be worried about you 24/7.

Selena: babe come here

Abel: ( scoots closer to her )

Selena: ( wraps her arms around him ) Relax, I can almost hear your heartbeat pounding through your chest.

Abel: I can't lose you.. ( looks down ) I'm so fucking pissed off at myself

Selena: What, why?

Abel: You've been in so much pain and I knew it but I didn't do anything to help you.

Selena: Baby you couldn't do anything. ( holds his face staring in his eyes ) My kidneys were done and nobody knew about it.

Abel: Exactly, if you wouldn't have went and got a check up I could be preparing your funeral cause maybe you would've died.

Selena: Baby..

Abel: ( a tear falls from his eye )

Selena: Don't think about that Abel. I'm alive and well, that's all that matters right now. Don't beat yourself up.

Abel: I hate seeing you like this...

Selena: ( wipes his tear with her thumb ) I love seeing you like this. Seeing how loving you are towards me. How caring and sweet.. that's the Abel that not many people gets to experience. I'm truly lucky but babe I'm fine. I don't want you to worry so much. All I can do right now is get my scar healed up.

Abel: ( nods )

Selena: I love you ( kisses him )