Part 37.

Selena was taking a shower singing along to Abel's "I Feel It Coming"

Selena: ( singing in the shower ) tryna play it coy, Tryna make it disappear, But just like the battle of Troy, There's nothing subtle here, In my room there's a king size space, Bigger than it used to be, If you want you can rent that place, Call me an amenity, Even if it's in my dreams

Abel: ( walks in the bathroom hearing his girlfriend sing )

Selena: ( continues ) Ooh you're taking up a fraction of my mind, Ooh every time I watch you serpentine, Oh I'm tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin' I'm tryin', I'm tryin' Oh tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin' I'm tryin', I'm tryin' Not to think about you.

Abel: ( getting undressed while listening )

Selena: No, no, no, no, Not to think about you, No, no, no, no Oh I'm tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin' I'm tryin', I'm tryin' Oh tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin' I'm tryin', I'm tryin' Not to give in to you No, no, no, no Not to give in to you With my feelings on fire Guess I'm a bad liar

Abel: ( pulls the curtain back enough for him to get him )

Selena: oh hi ( smiles )

Abel: Hi ( places his hand on her waist from behind ) New song?

Selena: Yes ( turns around facing him )

Abel: I love it.

Selena: Yeah? Well I love you. ( wraps her arms around his neck before kissing him )

Abel: ( kisses her back )

Selena: ( pulls back from the kiss, places her hand against his chest slowly pressing him back so he's against the wall )

Abel: ( watching her )

Selena: ( looks at him from head to toe biting her lip )

Abel: ( chuckles ) I wish I knew what you're thinking

Selena: Let me show you. ( steps to him placing her hand against his chest running her hand up and down it. Kisses his neck before nibbling on it softly. Begins to suck on it lightly before kissing to his collarbone to his abdomen. She glances up at him seeing him bit his lip. She smirked at him before she got down on her knees with her hands touching his legs.

After making love in the shower Abel and Selena went shopping in Vancouver with Freddy.