Part 13.

Selena gasped in a whisper. It felt like her dream she had months back before her Los Angeles Concert. But this time it was reality. She was pinned against the wall. Her head was tilted back against the wall. Her hand ran through Abel's hair. She let out a scream when he went from flicking his tongue to sucking on her clitoris. All in one motion Abel held onto her waist and lifted up. He held her up while standing as he was tasting her. Her eyes kept rolling, her legs started to shake, she gripped his hair, she was reaching her orgasm. She was shaking he made sure to keep her secured with his hands as his tongue was pushing deeper as he was sucking her clitoris in all sorts of emotions. After she came for him he held her bridal style staring deeply in her eyes.

Abel: I love you, Selena.

Selena was panting.

Selena: ...please don't tell me that if you don't truly mean it. My heart is so fragile Abel.

Abel: Selena this isn't a game

Abel: Selena this isn't a game. I love you and we will make this work baby.

Selena: I love you too.

She placed her hand against his cheek, staring up at him with loving eyes.

Abel: You trust me right?

Selena: I do, now shut up and make love to me.

Abel chuckles before kissing her deeply and she kissed him back. Selena pulled away and got out of his arms. She took his hand and led him up to her master bedroom. Selena let go of his hand and was walking slowly towards the king sized bed while unbuttoning her shirt.

Abel: You tasted so good baby girl

Selena: Oh yeah?

Selena turned around with her opened button shirt.

Abel: Hell Yeah