Part 45.

The next day Selena and Francia were in the same room because they wanted to be together.

Francia: So how are you feeling?

Selena: I'm feeling so much better thanks to you.

Francia: The second surgery wasn't because of me.

Selena: Of course it is. It was your kidney that was inside me, that was turning. Francia, if you ever need anything and I mean anything please don't hesitate. Whatever it is, I got you.

Francia: I got what I wanted. I got my sister a kidney.

Abel: ( sitting by the window watching them )

Selena: I'm serious.

Francia: I'm serious too. I would be a wreck if I wasn't a match. I'm so glad that I'm your donor.

Selena: Brought us closer than ever. ( smiles over at her )

Francia: ( smiles back ) I love you

Selena: I love you too

The doctor walked in to tell Selena some great news.

Doctor: I have some news to tell you

Selena: Please tell me it's good.

Doctor: I promise this time that it's good.

Selena: Alright, what is it?

Doctor: As you can see the surgery went well for you, for the both of you. The good news is that your arthritis went away.

Selena: ( gasps )

Abel: Really?

Doctor: Yes and there's about a 3-5 percent chance it'll ever come back. Your blood pressure is also better.

Francia: ( smiling ) that's amazing.

Abel was so happy that he stood up and walked over to his lady

Abel: Are you crying? This is supposed to be a happy time.

Selena: I'm happy

They both were released a day later. Freddy was in the driver's seat while Lamar was in the passenger seat. They were playing Beauty Behind The Madness whole Selena and Abel were in the backseat. Abel was leaning against the car door with one leg up on the seat and the other on the floor. Selena sat between his legs with both feet up on the seat while Abel's hands were gently placed against her abdomen and hers over his hands. She wasn't saying anything just listening to his soft voice through the speakers.

Abel: I wish I knew what you're thinking right now.

Selena: Just processing all of this. I'm so grateful for the amazing people in my life. Mainly you ( looks up at him with a smile )