Part 24.

The smell of smoke was surfing through the air while Selena looked at herself in the mirror in her bathroom. Music from the lower level was causing a vibration through the floor. It was Abel's New Year's Eve Party. His friends and her friends were there. She was feeling a little tipsy from sipping on tequila all night. She checked the time on her phone 11:55 and a new text from Abel.

 She checked the time on her phone 11:55 and a new text from Abel

New Message from My Babe 😊
Baby where are you? It's almost time... 🖤

She knew she was about to get her first New Years Kiss from Abel. The thought of it made her feel so moist inside. She didn't want to leave her man waiting any longer. She applied lipstick and rubbed her lips together before walking out of the bathroom and her bedroom. She walked down the long staircase seeing Abel talking to Lamar, Elie, and Theresa while everyone else was interacting in sections of the room. Selena walked to Abel planting a kiss on his cheek.

Abel: You had me worried sick ( he handed her, her cup )

Selena: Aw baby

Elie: Guys it's the countdown!

Everyone: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4 , 3 , 2 , 1 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Everyone shared a hug with each other. Sal was kissing Rima and Abel was kissing Selena.

Lamar: Look at the love birds

Abel: ( making out with Selena )

Elie: ( from the other side of the room ) Get a room!

Abel continues to make out with her but gives Elie the middle finger. Abel pressed Selena's body against his hearing her moan in his mouth.

Lamar: Cheers to Sal and Rima. Cheers to Abel and Selena.

Selena: ( laughs which causes them to break the kiss holding her Tequila )