Part 53.

A month later Selena opens up about Abel in her September interview with InStyle. They asked whether if she's happy with him.

"I really am. It's great," she started. But I don't depend on one area of my life to make me happy. It's really important for me to love and nourish my friends and family and to make sure that I never get influenced by a guy. I've wanted to be in a strong headspace for years, and I really wasn't. Before, I was so young and easily influenced, and I'd feel insecure. You want someone to add to your life, not to complete you, if that makes sense. I'm lucky because he's more of a best friend than anything else."

Both were September issue covers and they supported one another of course.

Selena was out with her girls while Abel was in bed resting

Abel: what y'all in here doing?

Sal: You know, smoking trees. Want some? (Jokes)

Abel: Yeah bro

Sal: Get outta here, Selena would kick your ass.

Abel: Selena don't have to know.

Cash: Since when have y'all started doing that?

Abel: doing what? ( takes the joint from Sal )

Cash: Going behind each other's backs.

Abel: Since she's been talking to Justin behind my back ( starts smoking )

Cash: She don't want that idiot anymore. She has a good man now.

Abel: Yeah enough talk about that, who wants to get their asses kicked? ( sits on the arm )