Part 28.

Abel's POV

It's official! Baby Rima is finally here

It's official! Baby Rima is finally here. She is the cuties baby I've ever seen. She was so small and so precious.

Selena: Congratulations ( smiles at Rima )

Rima: ( in bed covered up, exhausted ) Thanks Sel.

Selena: ( smiling at Abel holding the baby )

Rima: Uncle Abel is definitely happy.

Selena: Yes. ( grabs the camera and takes a picture of Abel holding the baby )

Rima: Who knows, this could be him holding y'all baby in a year or two.

Selena: ( laughs ) I don't know about that.

Rima: But you would want that with him.

Selena: It's.. too soon to think that far.

Rima: The beginning of mines and Sal's relationship, I thought about a future with him. Kids, marriage, you name it. He would make a good father someday, you know?

Selena: I honestly would love that but it has to be on his terms because I know he isn't wanting that.

Rima: That was his feelings when he was with Bella. Maybe his feelings will change for you.

Selena: maybe ( shrugs )

Abel: ( walks over ) Babe? Want to hold baby Rima?

Selena: Of course

Abel: ( gently hands her over to Selena )

Selena: ( takes her ) Hi gorgeous ( whispers as she sat down at the end of the bed )

Abel: ( walks over to Sal who was sitting on the counter )

Selena's POV