Part 35.

It was Valentine's Day and Abel wanted to give her the best Valentines Day surprise ever when they got back to LA. He rented out a yacht for the two. She was totally surprised and impressed.

Selena: Babe, what the heck! ( looking at the beautiful view )

Abel: You surprised me by our vacation so I thought this was the least I could do for you. I know how much Valentine's Day means to you and you said it yourself, you never really had a valentine so I wanted to be your first.

Selena: ( turns around with a seductive expression on her face ) I'm so fucking you tonight.

Abel: ( chuckles ) easy tiger, lets eat first.

Abel lead them into the dinner area which was glass windows enough for the paparazzi to see but neither one of them cared this time. All they cared about is making the night perfect. His music was playing currently "Earned It"

Abel: ( pulls out her chair for her )

Selena: ( kisses his cheek before sitting )

Abel: ( pushes her chair in a little before sitting across from her )

Selena: I love you so much this is too crazy.

Abel: What is?

Selena: To feel this way. This feeling should be illegal.

Abel: ( chuckles ) I like breaking rules so I'm cool with this feeling.

Selena: ( chuckles ) my bad boy.

Abel: Selena?

Selena: Yeah? ( she took the glass of champagne bringing it towards her mouth )

Abel: I'm in love with you.

Selena: ( stops and looks at him )

Abel: I never felt this way and I'm truly scared because if I was to ever lose you, I don't know what I'd do.

Selena: ( places her glass down and leans forward taking his hand ) you won't lose me. The only way you'll lose me if you were to tell me to walk away.

Abel: I wouldn't do that.

Selena: Then I'm not going anywhere because I'm in love with you and I would be totally stupid to do such a thing.