Part 36.

Abel was taking Selena's breath away. Her eyes were rolling, her head was arched back along with her head. Feeling his hand on her waist and the other rubbing her breasts. She let out a gasp feeling her legs start to shake.

Selena: B-Babe I..

Selena was completely speechless. It felt like her soul has left her body when she was cumming. Abel placed his hands on her hips and was going full speed upwards until he came. She finally crashed down on his chest totally out of breath than normal.

Abel: That was the best I ever had

Selena: Hmm ( breathing heavily with her eyes closed )

Abel: I love you.

Selena: ( whispers ) I love you too.

Abel: ( glances down at her ) Tired?

Selena: I am.

Abel: Want to take a shower so that we can sleep afterwards?

Selena: That's fine.

Selena laid on his chest for a little. To the point where he thought she was sleep.

Abel: Babe?

Selena: Oh God! ( gets off of him quickly and runs to the bathroom and lifts the toilet seat up getting down on her knees as she began throwing up. )

Abel: ( rushes in and holds her hair for her ) Babe? Are you alright?

Selena: ( holding the sides of the toilet feeling tears in her eyes )

Abel: Babe?

Selena: ( flushes it before standing up, turns the faucet on leaning down taking some water in her mouth before spitting it out )

Abel: You barely ate all day

Selena: ( turns the faucet off and faces her concerned boyfriend ) I'm fine

Abel: Shit scared me.

Selena: Sorry...

Abel: ( nods )

Selena: I need to use the restroom..

Abel: Alright I'll be just outside the door. ( walks out before closing the door )

Selena was getting extremely emotional. She sat on the toilet and started peeing. After wiping she stood up and her heart sunk. Her urine was bloody and it wasn't close to being her period time. She was scared she knew something wasn't right and she knew it had something to do with her having Lupus. That night she couldn't sleep. She kept tossing and turning to the point where she sat up leaning against the headboard. Tears were falling and she looked down at her boyfriend. She crossed her arms feeling totally empty inside.

A month later Abel and Selena were in Toronto to meet his mother but first he took her to the Aquarium.

Selena: ( comes out the bathroom and sees Abel standing in front of the glass, a smirk formed on her face as she pulled her phone out and walked up to him before snapping a picture of him, later she posted on her Instagram stories )