Part 27.

Lamar: Bro Justin is hating. The paparazzi asked him if he listens to your music and he asked who you were.

Abel: I don't fucking care. He's butt hurt that's all. I'm unfazed. As of matter of fact, hand me my phone.

Lamar: ( hands him his phone ) what are you going to do?

Abel: I'm gonna follow my own girlfriend on Instagram.

Abel went to her page and hit the follow button.

Lamar: you're about to piss people off even more who isn't for this relationship

Abel: I don't really give a fuck. All I care about is my baby's happiness.

Selena: and I care about my yours as well.

Selena walked in the living room placing her hands on his shoulders giving him a massage.

Lamar: Abel just followed you on Instagram.

Selena: I know. I received the notification. I followed back.

Lamar: Within a quickness. Y'all have no chill.

Selena: We just give no fucks. Right babe? ( leans down tilting her head, looking at him )

Abel: ( he looks at her ) Right

Selena: I love you ( she kissed him )

Abel: I love you too ( kisses back )

Lamar: We should hit up Dave and Busters

Abel: I'm down if you're down baby.

Selena: Of course I'm down. I can invite my girls to join us.

Abel: Will be the second time we appear out in public.

Selena: and it won't be the last.

2 days later they were at Dave's and Busters enjoying themselves

Selena: AHHH I won!!! ( stood up with her arms in the hair for victory )

Abel: ( laughs )

Selena: ( does a happy dance )

Theresa: oh God, make it stop.

Elie: ( chuckles )

Abel: ( laughs ) come here baby.

Selena: Sorry that I beat you in front of your—

Abel: ( pulls her onto his lap )

Selena: —friends ( laughs )

Abel: ( chuckles and leans in towards her ear ) can I eat the winner out later?

Selena: Babe!! ( laughing )

Abel: What? Don't act like you don't want me to

Abel: What? Don't act like you don't want me to. Isn't that what you meant by "Come & Get It"

Selena: No!!

Jaden: they're so adorable ( he watched them across the room ) I love my boy Justin and all but I never seen Selena so happy. Abel has her glowing and I never seen my bro this happy with someone before either. Not even with Bella.

Theresa: I agree. It's so nice to finally see her happy with someone. I hope it'll last.

Jaden: I hope so too. Love always wins.

Selena was enjoying herself with Abel

Abel: I love you so much

Selena: I love you too

Abel: ( leans in to kiss her )

Selena: Oww ( grabs her chest )

Abel: ( concerned ) what, what's wrong?

Selena: I don't know, felt a sharp pain in my chest.

Abel: ( concerned ) what can I do baby?

Selena: Have fun with your friends. I'm going to grab something to drink. ( kisses him before standing up )

Selena was walking over to the bar and the pain got worse. Causing her to whimper in pain. Abel noticed it and made sure to go to his girlfriend's side.

Abel: want me to take you home?

Selena: No baby, I want you to have fun.

Abel: How am I going to have fun when my girlfriend is in pain.

Selena: You're too good to me babe. But I can just grab some ice water and drink that. Probably what I ate earlier is giving me heartburn.

Abel: Alright but when you're ready to leave, let me know. I would be more than happy to take you home.

Selena was about to say something until "I Feel It Coming" came on the radio.

Abel: Either they planned this or it was meant to be.

Selena: I like to say it was meant to be. ( wraps her arms around his neck ) We're meant to be.

Abel: You think so?

Selena: I know so ( kisses him )

Abel: ( Kisses her back before pulling away ) I have a confession.

Selena: What is it?

Abel: I'm hungry again...

Selena: ( chuckles ) why am I not surprised? I'll order you something.

Abel: I'm good. Besides, I don't want to eat alone.

Selena: Who said you were going to eat alone? You're dating a girl who loves food, who is always down to eat. I'm going to sit and eat with you.

TO BE CONTINUED