Part 30.

Abel was placing the luggage in the bins while Selena sat down.

Abel: You good, babe? ( Abel looked down at her. )

Selena: Yes, just a little exhausted...( Selena said. )

Abel: Yeah? Maybe you should get some rest baby. ( Abel closed the bin then kneeled down in front of her and started untying her shoes. )

Selena: Yeah but how could I be so exhausted? I woke up about 2 hours ago.

Abel: I don't know babe but you should rest up. It's what we're supposed to do on our vacation.

Selena: No we're supposed to be having fun with one another on vacation.

Abel: We're not in Italy just yet. ( He took off her shoes but then noticed the rash and the swelling on her ankle )

Selena: You're right babe ( she told him, he didn't say anything just started massaging her feet. ) That feels so good. ( she leaned back in her seat closing her eyes and mumbled. ) I love you babe.

Abel: love you too ( he told her. ) Want to go lay on the bed in the back? ( He asked but she didn't answer because she was sleeping. )

Abel massaged her feet for a few more minutes until he stood up and sat in the seat in front of her facing her. He pulled his phone out and started looking up her symptoms. Of course he knows Lupus causes swelling and rashes but it looked severe to him.

Abel's POV

I know she tells me not to worry but I worry about her

I know she tells me not to worry but I worry about her. She's been exhausted and her rashes and the swelling has gotten so much worse. I just wouldn't want anything bad to happen to her. I'd cancel my whole damn tour for my baby! But I can't believe we're still heading to Italy. Our first vacation together, I'm so excited!! A vacation is something I truly need. We both need it. I've been a bit exhausted myself from touring that I need to take a little break and live a little. It's been 30 minutes since she's been sleeping. Since she went out of her way to surprise me, I wanted to go out of mines to surprise her.

Abel: That's not bad at all. I'll rent it out once I get there. I just want to do this for my girlfriend. We should be landing in like an 10 hours.

I saw Sel was starting to wake up so I had to hurry up and get off the phone before she starts asking questions.

Abel: Thanks for your help man. ( Abel said before ending the call. ) You're awake.

Selena: Ow... ( she grunted and rubbed her neck. )

Abel: Sorry. I should've carried you to the bed.

Selena: No.. it's okay babe. Sorry for falling asleep. You must've been bored.

Abel: Maybe but not anymore ( he smiled at her. )

Selena: I can't wait to be in the city of love with you baby. ( She looked at her smiling back at her man. )

Abel: What would you like to do other than visit Galleria dell'Accademia?

Selena: Anything you want to do. Have anything in mind baby?

Abel: I know a few places that I would like to explore.

Selena: I just want us to forget about everything and just live in the moment. You've been working too hard baby, time for you to have a full body massage. In Italy though. ( She laughed. )

Abel: That sounds beyond romantic.

Selena: That's me, a hopeless romantic.

TO BE CONTINUED