Part 40.

Selena has noticed she went from 130lbs to 115lbs to now 107lbs. She's not the only one who noticed it, many people were talking about it on social media saying Abel has her doing cocaine which is the cause of her huge weight loss. Little do they know, Abel stopped awhile back. Selena was being interview by Power 96.5. FM. They asked how she goes all in for Abel.

Selena: I'm the kind of girl that loves tremendously big. I just have always been that girl. I will give my heart and my soul to the person that I love. It's just how I operate. With that comes a lot, ya know? Clearly you understand.

Days later she was interviewed by host Zach Sang and he asked if Abel will influence her new music.

Selena: No, I think for me I like to keep that really separate. I feel like for so long, I think you know, being a young woman, I've been single I mean for like, four years? I think it's so important and I spent so much time making sure that everything that I do, I do for myself. So as much as that has been inspiring because I love to be inspired by people that I do love and care about, but I'm a big advocate on making sure that I'm doing it for me. Because the moment I start doing something because I'm influenced by someone else, whoever it may be, it just doesn't work out so believe it or not, I keep that very, very separate, which is good.

After the interview Selena came home not feeling well at all. Her body was extremely sore, she had a lot of swelling and tenderness. She never felt this pain before. Before she entered the house her roommate and best friend Francia was on the phone talking to her mom about moving out and moving in a place alone.

Francia: I got to go mom, bye. ( gets off the phone ) Hi.

Selena: Hi ( walks slowly to the couch and sits down grunting a little )

Francia: ( concerned ) are you alright?

Selena: Yeah, I'm good.

Francia wanted to tell Selena that she's going to move out but didn't know how to say it.

Francia: How's everything with Abel?

Selena: Good... Everything's, good. ( out of breath )

Francia: Are you sure you're okay?

Selena: Just not feeling too well.

Francia: Maybe you should lay down.

Selena: I think I will. ( struggles to lay down )

Francia: Here let me help

Selena: It's alright, I got it.

Francia: Want me to call Abel?

Selena: No! I said I'm fine, just under the weather...

Speaking of Abel, he was touring after his show he wanted to FaceTime his girlfriend but instead he got held up.

Abel: What do you want? ( on the phone with Bella )

Bella: I want you. I will always want you but you just too stupid to see it. Abel, she isn't good for you. She will break your heart, why won't you see that. That girl is toxic and you know it.

Abel: You're jealous.

Bella: I'm jealous? How is me warning you that type of person Selena is makes me jealous? Wow. Her pussy that good huh? That it's making you unsee her flaws.

Abel: I'm not about to listen to this shit

Bella: Because you know I'm telling you the truth. I just don't want to see you get hurt

Abel: I'm good, I won't get hurt but thanks. Anything else?

Bella: I love you

Abel: ( sighs ) Bella we had something good but I'm with Selena now.

Bella: What do you see in her

Abel: Everything I ever wanted. I have to go ( Abel hung up )

Selena was in bed hugging her knees while the tears were falling. The pain was getting worse and worse by the hour. It felt as if she was dying. She feels like it was the Plan B that she took which is causing her to have so much pain. Luckily, her doctors appointment was the next day.

TO BE CONTINUED