Part 57.

Abel was sleeping when Theresa brought the dog over.

Selena: Theres my guy, or I shall say my baby boy

Theresa: ( handed him over to Selena )

Selena: He's a cute little fella. Abel is going to be so happy.

Theresa watched Selena with Charlie and was thinking about how her friend is about to ruin things by going behind Abel's back by hanging out with Justin.

Selena: I can't wait to see Abel's face when he sees him. ( looks back over her shoulder before looking back at Theresa )

Theresa: Yeah..

Selena: Theresa, I love Abel you know I do. You also know I don't cheat and is only talking to Justin again to help him with his depression.

Theresa: alright.

Selena: ( sighs ) fine I won't talk to him anymore.

Theresa: You can do whatever you want. I just feel like it's wrong that Abel doesn't know ( fake smile ) but enjoy your dog I'll see y'all later

Selena's POV

Theresa is mad at me and I don't blame her

She's right, Abel should know. I shouldn't be keeping this from him. I'll tell him just not right now. But all I know is I can't wait to see Abel's face when he sees the puppy. I walked him over to the couch seeing him sleep peacefully. I wanted to wake him up so he could see him but I guess I could wait. I took him into the bedroom and laid him down on the bed.

Abel: Baby? ( looks around )

Selena: ( walks in the living room ) you're awake.

Abel: Mmhm ( rubs his eyes as he has his elbow rested on the couch as he's looking at her )

Selena: I'm glad ( smiling )

Abel: What?

Selena: I have something for you

Abel: Baby—

Selena: Charlie come here boy

Abel: ( confused ) Charlie?

Charlie came running from out of the bedroom making Abel jump off the couch from excitement. She squatted down embracing him.

Abel: Oh my God baby. Don't tell me you got him

Selena: ( smiling ) Fine I won't .

Abel: I love you so damn much this means so much to me baby.

Selena: I know and I love you too.

Abel: ( picked him up seeing him cuddle in his arms ) so Charlie, huh?

Selena: Yeah, Charlie Gomez-Tesfaye.

Abel: How about just Charlie Tesfaye? ( smiling )

Selena: Whatever you want baby ( kisses him )

Abel: ( kisses her back ) I love you

Selena: I love you too.

Abel: So are you excited for the Harper's Bazaar ICONS party?

Selena: Of course I am baby. Anything I do with you, I'm excited about.

Abel: And I feel the same exact way.

The media knew how serious Abel and Selena were because normally Selena stays at hotels when she's filming a movie but they've been renting out a low-rise luxury building while she's filming "A Rainy Day In New York." Though they weren't seeing each other they were FaceTiming and calling each other when they could.

Selena: Aw baby you look so good in that.

Abel: You think so?

Selena: I know so

Abel: So you miss me, huh?

Selena: Of course I miss you, Charlie misses you too.

Abel: I miss you both and will be home soon for the Harper's Bazaar ICONS party.

Selena: I know you will baby and when you do we're gonna slay the red carpet and then when we get home we're gonna make love in every room.

Abel: ( chuckles ) I'm fine with that.

Selena: You have no choice ( chuckles )

Abel: I have so much I want to do when I get back

Selena: Like what?

Abel: I'm not telling you baby, it's a surprise

Selena: You and these damn surprises

Abel: You loved each other of them

Selena: True but you don't have to keep doing things for me

Abel: You're my girl, I'll do whatever I can to see that smile of yours

Selena: ( starts smiling )

Abel: There you go, that's the most beautiful thing. Seeing that gorgeous smile of yours.

Selena: You make my heart smile

Abel: You mean mines? Because I have your heart and you have mines.

Selena: Aw baby I can't wait to kiss your face

Abel: I can't wait till you on my face

Selena: ( laughs ) oh gosh.. you gonna make me wet..

Abel: Save that for me

Selena: I will my starboy

TO BE CONTINUED