Part 34.

Abel was on the phone with his mom while playing Lamar on the PS4. Meanwhile, his girlfriend was in the bathroom not feeling too well. Maybe she was coming down with the flew or something. Her ankle was still a bit swollen and her breath has been a little slow lately. She didn't understand what was going on especially since she hasn't been active besides spending as much time with Abel.

Abel: Are y'all hungry? ( Abel asked his friends after getting off the phone with his mom. )

Elie: I swear you and Selena are perfect for each other. Always so damn hungry.

Abel: ( laughs )

Lamar: I can go down to the lobby to get something.

Abel: Why not order it?

Elie: I'm actually craving pizza.

Lamar: Pizza it is. I'll find a pizza joint. ( hands Freddy the controller ) play for me bro.

Freddy: ( takes the controller ) Abel doesn't want these problems.

Lamar: ( walks to the door but stops when he sees Selena's leaning against the sink with her hands on it ) you good?

Selena: ( turns around ) Yeah.

Lamar: ( looks over at Abel who was talking shit to Freddy before looking back at Selena ) I'm about to go get us all some pizza, come with me?

Abel: ( pauses the game and turns his body a little so he can see Lamar ) What you mean come with me?

Selena: ( walks out of the bathroom ) I'll go.

Abel: ( confused )

Selena: ( walks over to him and kisses him ) I'll be back babe.

Lamar wanted to get Selena away because he knew something wasn't right with her. Whatever that something is, she's keeping it from everyone including Abel. They were waiting at Pizzeria Da Remo for their pizza to be done.

Lamar: So you seem very happy with my bro.

Selena: I am. Abel is so incredible.

Lamar: He is, that's my brother and I never seen him so happy in my life.

Selena: ( gives him a smile )

Lamar: But he wouldn't be happy knowing his girl is hiding something from him.

Selena: ( confused ) what?

Lamar: C'mon Selena, I'm not Abel so I don't know every detail when theirs something wrong with you but I saw the way you were in pain at the show and at the hotel you seem like you were holding the sink counter for support.

Selena: I don't—I don't know what you mean.

Lamar: ( gives her a look )

Selena: Look... I don't know what's wrong.

Lamar: ( concerned ) but something is wrong?