Part 59.

Selena was in the bathroom. She lifted her shirt up to reveal her scar from her surgery. She rubbed it gently with her free hand. Meanwhile, Abel was laying in bed when he received a text message. He thought it was from one of his crew but it wasn't, it was from Bella. He was shocked. He sat up and read the message.

• Bells: Why am I up thinking about you? Why can't I get you off my mind? Why can't I stop loving you even though we broke up and you decided to rebound with Selena? I fucking love you Abel and would do anything for you why did you do this to me? 😢💔  I hate how much I love you... •

Part of Abel felt bad and part of him didn't care. He was just angry that Selena went to see Justin behind her back. He wanted revenge, he felt betrayed. He knew he broke Bella's heart, he was going to respond to the text but Chantel then messaged him.

• Chantel: Still up for tonight? 😉

Selena: What are you all smiling about?

Abel: ( starts texting ) Nothing.

Selena: Aren't you supposed to be getting dressed?

Abel: I'm dressed

Selena: I thought you didn't want to wear that?

Abel: Change of heart.

Selena: Okay.. um can we talk?

Abel: About what?

Selena: ( looking down, fiddling with hands ) Look I know we talked about this after I got out of the hospital... ( looks up at him ) Abel I'm so in love with you and I truly want to be with you for the rest of my life.

Abel: Selena we talked about this. I'm not ready for no marriage.

Selena: But I thought—

Abel: You thought wrong

Selena: Will you ever be? Don't you love me?

Abel: Of course I love you but-

Selena: But what?

Abel: ( sighs )

Selena: Am I not good enough for you?

Abel: Selena I don't want to talk about this right now, okay?

Selena: ( sad ) Fine. ( walks back into the bathroom and closes the door )

Abel and Selena were having a Halloween-themed date at Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights.

Abel: You want to get on this one?

Selena: Yes baby

Abel: Alright

After getting seated Selena noticed Abel wasn't talking as much. He hasn't been really talkative towards her for some days now.