Part 47.

1 month later Selena was looking herself in the mirror seeing her fully healed scar at their now condo in Harlem. For once she can say she doesn't feel ashamed or embarrassed for having it. Since surgery her and Abel haven't had sex. He was too scared to do anything with her because he didn't want to hurt her even when she insisted that he wouldn't. Selena and her friends were getting ready for his show.

Theresa: ( yells from the balcony ) Selena, where you at?

Selena: ( yells back ) I'm coming. ( grabs her dress and starts putting it on. )

Theresa: Abel and Selena are getting more serious as the days go by. Think he'd change her name to Selena Tesfaye in the near future?

Lamar: ( chuckles ) damn, we asking those type of questions now?

Theresa: Yes, my girl deserves him. When that day comes when he proposes to her I want to be there. I want to see how big her smile is going to be and how much she'll be glowing.

Lamar: ( smiling ) I'll keep that in mind. I'll let him know that.

Elie: Those two would be one hot ass married couple.

Selena: ( walks out to the balcony ) How do I look? This is the dress I'll be wearing after the show when we go to Rao's restaurant

Francia: Fuck the models you are the bitch

Selena: ( chuckles as she's looking down at her dress fixing it a little ) I know we're supposed to be color coordinated so I thought this dress would be perfect with his outfit. ( she finally looked up )

Theresa: What was it that Big Sean said? You gon' get that dick today

Lamar: ( laughs ) true

Selena: ( chuckles ) dude, I can't with you.

Theresa: Hey I'm not saying anything that isn't true. You look sexy as hell Selena.

Selena: Thanks

Theresa: But seriously, when he sees your dress he's going to fuck you on sight.

Lamar: ( walks up to her ) you're beautiful and my bro is about to go nuts when he sees you.

Selena: ( smiles at him ) Thanks Lamar. I truly hope so.

Francia: I love how you two always color coordinated, it's cute. ( sitting down )

Selena: Thanks babe ( sits down across from her )

Lamar: ( grabs her Polaroid camera from the bench and starts taking off guard pics of her so that he could send it to Abel before the show )