Part 44.

Abel's POV

I was going 24 hours of no sleep

I was going 24 hours of no sleep. How could I when my girl was suffering? Theresa called and told me that Selena's second surgery was a success so that was a huge weight lifted off of my chest. When I arrived at the hospital me and the crew met up with Theresa and Selena's mother and step father also Francia'a mother.

Mandy: ( hugs him ) How are you doing?

Abel: I'm not sure ( hugs her back )

Mandy: her surgery was a success you know?

Abel: I just want to see her.

Mandy: ( pulls away ) She's sleeping right now.

Raquelle: Or still on the phone with Justin.

Abel: ( raises his eyebrows ) Justin?

Theresa: Bitch ( gives her a disgusted look )

Abel: Wait, hold up.. she was talking to Justin? ( looks at everyone but no one says anything ) I'm not talking to myself. I asked a question.

Abel felt his veins boiling as he was trying his hardest not to lose his shit.

Theresa: ( sighs ) She called him because she thought she was going to die.

Abel: So.. call the toxic ex but not the faithful most loving boyfriend?

Theresa: Abel—

Abel: Man fuck it I'm out ( turns to walk away )

Theresa: ( grabs his arm ) Abel she loves you. She was just scared okay. I didn't like that she called him either but none of us knows what she's going through right now.

Abel: ( looks at Theresa ) I'm her man, I'm the one who she should've called. You called me and if you hadn't I wouldn't have known about this but I can't compete huh. Some way ( shakes his head as he quoted his diss track towards Justin )

Mandy: I don't agree with some things my daughter does especially when it involves that idiot but she needs you right now. Your name is the one she screamed.

Abel: She screamed my name?

Mandy: Yes. She screamed your name when she felt pain before having her second surgery. She was so scared that she was not going to see you again. She even told me to tell you that she loves you.