Outro

(I wanted this to be a happy ending, but not all love stories can end in happy endings)

~•~

"This is the last photo we ever took together and that I have of him"

"What happened to him?"

"His candle burnt out to quickly" Jisung starts to tear up.

"He became wheelchaired bound after losing all feeling in his legs after two months of getting his brace off. There was severe damage in his lower spin with the nerves to his legs that he never knew about. So in due time, he lost all feeling in his legs and was no longer able to dance"

"It ended up becoming the rock bottom for Minho after moving in with his grandparents to the countryside. He started to feel miserable and helpless for not being able to help his grandparents like he had intended to when he moved there."

"And after a year of being bound to a wheelchair, he finally calls me and says that he wants me to come visit him and see him. So of course I did and I knew he was going through something the moment I finally saw him"

"Visiting him was like my happiest day ever but it also the saddest day ever since it was technically his way of saying goodbye to me."

"I hate myself everyday for not seeing or questioning his obvious signs when I knew he was going through a rough patch. But I just ended up ignoring it for my sake, so I could just have a good & nice day with him.

"So...about three months later on December 23rd 2021 Lee Minho committed suicide by...heh...by overdosing on pain medication. His grandparents found him dead in a grey suit and the empty pill container on the floor." Jisung tells, tears starting to roll down his cheeks with light sniffles.

"I just know this could have been prevented if I didn't ignore the signs and if I just would have asked what was wrong. And that's why at MJ Entertainment we specialize in psychological health for all our trainees and debuted groups." Jisung explains, wiping away his continuous tears.

"I loved Lee Minho and knew what his dreams and goals were in life. That's why MJ Entertainment stands for Minho+Jisung= MJ Entertainment, a entertainment company that I dedicate to the lost of my forever love Lee Minho. Thank you for having me in this interview" Jisung tells the interviewer, getting up from his seat on the couch and walking out of the studio to his dressing room.

Jisung locks the door shut and starts to sob uncontrollably. His hands covering his face as his back slid down the door for his butt to finally hit the ground. Jisung would be lying if he said he didn't think about killing himself also just to be with Minho again. He missed him every single day since his suicide and wanting nothing more but to just be with him again.

Jisung continued to move forward in his life with running MJ Entertainment as his dedication and tribute to Minho. He did this all for him, knowing he was looking down at him or maybe watching him on cloud shaped TV. Minho was in a better place now is what Jisung would think to himself. Hoping but knowing that Minho was dancing up a storm and looking handsome in white.

"It's just a pause in our relationship, just until we meet again"

~•~
THE END