8.

6:01PM

"Wow, Cheongdam High School. I graduated from here two years ago, did you go here also?" Jisung asks Minho as they arrive at the gates of the High School.

"No, I went to Gimpo Jeil Technical High School and graduated three years ago," Minho tells Jisung as he looks around the school for any students that could still be inside helping clean. 

"Why did you move here?" Jisung asks, following Minho towards the gates of the school.

"My uncle owned a dance academy before he passed away and in his will, he left the academy in my name. I've been a dance instructor for almost three years now." Minho tells him.

"Alright, no more talking. Time to do your thing." Minho tells him.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing?" Jisung asks him for reassurance.

"Positive" Minho tells him with a confident smile.

"Okay," Jisung says, turning his back to Minho as he mentally starting preparing himself and putting all his energy into what he wanted to happen. "Pause," He says and just like that everything around them is frozen with silence. 

"Nice, now give me a boost over the gate," Minho tells him. Jisung gives him a really face before going over to him and helping the older over the gate. Placing his hands on Minho nice thick ass as he pushed his body over the gate until he was on top of it. Minho jumps down to the other side as Jisung watched him run off.

"His ass felt like two ripe cantulopes," Jisung says to himself as he closed his eyes and pictured the older ass and the feeling of his hands on them again. Jisung started grinning to himself before snapping himself out of it and focusing on what was important rather than letting a boner form in his pants.

~

~

6:08PM

"Y.. Yang...Yang Jeong...Yang Jeongin!" Minho shouts as he takes the folder out of the file cabinet and uses the flashlight on his phone to look at it.

"Dosan-daero 98-gil" Minho tells himself.

"Guardian: Lee Dowoon, no other relatives known" Minho sighs at that last statement.

"Dammit" Minho curses as he puts the folder back into the file cabinet in its appropriate place. He checks his watch and immediately begins exiting out of the principal office and the building.

"Jisung!" Minho calls out to the younger as he made it to the gate. Jisung turns around and sees a drop of blood come out of his nose. Minho grabs the gate bars and uses all his strength to climb up the bars and jump over the gate.

"Come on!" Minho tells him, a bit out of breath but he grabbed Jisung hand and ran away from the school together.

"Play! Play!" Minho tells him, seeing more blood drip out of Jisung nose.

"Play" Minho tells him. Jisung whispers the word to himself before falling back. Minho instantly catching the older from falling backwards.

"Shit!" Minho groans as he sees a bus stop bench near them and begins dragging the younger towards it. He sits Jisung down on the bench and takes out his phone to see the stopwatch he set. He checks the stopwatch and sees they had time paused for up to ten minutes.