13.

"Jisung Hyung?"

"Hey, you're awake" Jisung smiles at Jeongin, his smile wide with a pink blush on his cheeks. He walks to the younger bedside.

"I saw Minho Hyung kiss you" Jeongin tells him, his voice was soft and quiet from just waking up.

"Oh? You saw that?" Jisung chuckles, scratching the back of his neck with embarrassment on his face.

"Hyung you need to know something about Minho. He has deny himself of being gay since he was high school, he gets dumped by all his girlfriends because they even knew the signs of him being gay. He's in the closet and to afraid to come out. I really don't know why since me and his friends would be supportive of it, but it's like he doesn't even know or accept that he's in the closet" Jeongin explains to Jisung.

"So you're basically telling me to not force him of saying that he 'Possibly Likes Me' and 'Liked' the kiss?" Jisung asks Jeongin.

"Exactly, pretend it never happened. This basically a baby step for Minho, he's most likely in the bathroom giving himself a speech of how he's not gay and kissing you meant nothing" Jeongin tells him.

"Do you think we'll meet again after I leave for work?" Jisung asks him.

"Definitely, Minho gay awakening wouldn't have happened if you didn't mean something to him" Jeongin tells him. The conversation ends as soon as they hear the door click open.

~

6:23PM

"Yeah you makin me a Boy With Luv. Oh, my my my my my my. I've waited all my life ... Oh my my my my. Looking for something right..." Minho says, as he shows the set of the dance moves while watching himself in the mirror to make sure there accurate and easy to follow.

"Raise your hand if you want to see it again" Minho tells them, he watches 5 hands out of 7 students raise their hands up.

"Okay, one more time then" Minho says as he repeats the dance moves for them in slower steps.

"Good?" Minho asks them.

"Hit the music Jeongin" Minho tells him, Jeongin playing the music. The music started up at the pre-chorus as Minho did a countdown for them to start.

"5-6-7-8" All seven dancers began moving in sync with the music and Minho. Hyunjin being in the group with the other six dancers immediately gets the hang of it. Minho points at Jeongin to stop the music after finishing the pre-chorus and chorus set.

"Okay guys, I also want you to remember your facial expressions when performing this song this Saturday. I want see the confidence and that playful sexiness." Minho explains to them. "Hwall and Hyunjin, step out behind me to show the others together." Minho tells them. "Music...cue!" He says pointing at Jeongin, the younger rewinding the music to the exact point needed.

"Oh So Sexy!" Minho hears someone yell, the voice sounding familiar. Jeongin stops the music when they're done showing the example. Minho turns around to see Jisung standing next to Jeongin by the stereo player.

"Class take ten" Minho tells them before walking cautiously to where Jisung and Jeongin are.

"Jisung, what are you doing here?" Minho asks him.

"I remember you told me you own a dance studio and it wasn't that hard to find, so now I'm here" Jisung tells him.

"What are you really doing here? I haven't seen or heard from you in a month" Minho tells him, grabbing him by his wrist to move there conversation inside of his office.