1.

1:34PM

"Hey Hyung" Changbin greets Minho, taking a seat next to him.

"What are doing at the coffee shop? Don't you have a date with Chaejin right now?" Changbin asks him, noticing the bouquet of roses next to the older.

"We did, but she broke up with me as soon as I got there." Minho groans with frustration, throwing his head back to look up at the blank white ceiling. 

"Damn, I'm sorry about that dude" Changbin consoles Minho with a touch on his shoulder. The older springing back up to look at Changbin with the sign of desperation on his face.

"Am I doing something wrong? Do I come on too strong? Am I just not dateable? Give me answers!" Minho asks, grabbing Changbin by his shoulders and shaking him aggressively. Changbin grabs Minho shoulders and began to shake him back to put some sense back into him. Minho stops shaking Changbin and bursts into tears, grabbing the bouquet of flowers and throwing them on the floor to stomp his foot on them until they're mush. 

"Alright, I'm calling Chan Hyung to come and talk to your emotional ass before you punch me in the face...again," Changbin tells Minho while using one hand to rub smooth circles on his back and the other to call Chan off his phone. 

"That was one time!" Minho cries out at Changbin. Minho lets his face fall into his hands to continue crying his eyes out. 

~

2:03PM

"Minho-ah you'll find the one out there soon, it just takes time." Chan tries comforting him after arriving ten minutes ago to find the boy about to punch Changbin again.

"I haven't had a serious relationship with a girl since high school and she broke up with me because she became a trainee for a company. I've dated 10 girls since and nobody is willing to commit to me. What am I doing wrong Hyung?" Minho asks Chan, desperation for answers in his broke  tone.

"How about you tell me what you do for the girls you date?" Chan asks him.

"I buy them flowers, sometimes chocolate, I pay for the dinners or lunches, I send them good morning & good night texts, I send them inspirational quotes, and I'm a good listener." Minho tells him. Chan gives Minho a certain look at he really studied Minho words about himself.

"Do your girlfriends ever give you reason why for breaking up with you? Like a genuine reason?" Chan asks him.

"They say I'm to romantic or to... flamboyant for a guy. Is that a bad thing though? I love romance and every aspect of it. What's so wrong with being eccentric?" Minho asks Chan crossing his arms against his chest.

"Um...Minho? Have you ever questioned your sexuality?" Chan asks him with a unsure face.

"Of course not! I've always liked girls." Minho tells him, rolling his eyes at the assumption.

"My apologies. I just...uh..." Chan draws out.

"We think your girlfriends break up with you because they think your gay." Changbin tells Minho for Chan loss of words.

"Gay? Me? What?" Minho asks them between laughter.

"Listen I'm going to the dance studio if you boys are done with talking nonsense about me." Minho gets up from the couch at looks down at them.

"I can join you" Changbin stands up.

"I would but I have to actually get back to the office for an appointment with a client." Chan tells them.

"Alright, bye Hyung." Minho waves goodbye to Chan and Changbin doing the same as they left the coffee shop together.

~

~

2:16PM

Jisung checks the watch on his wrist and groans with frustration at the time. He still had ten minutes of a walk to get to work but he only had five minutes before being late again. Jisung had stopped at a crosswalk with a bunch more people waiting for the cars to stop and walk sign to signal them. Jisung checks his watch again and seriously begins to panic at the idea of being late again and the possibility of being fired.

"I knew staying up to watch gay porn on a weekday was a stupid idea." Jisung smacks himself on his forehead. 

"Oh fuck it!" Jisung yells to himself. He clutches the straps of his backpack and closes his eyes, "Pause!" He yells out loud.

All the sound around him comes to a sudden stop as he opens his eyes to see people are frozen in time and the drivers in their cars. He breaths a sigh of relief and began scooting between the pedestrians to walk across the road. Jisung managed to make it through but ends up bumping into someone. They both meet eyes with one another and Jisung face immediately turned shocked.

"What's happening?" The unknown male asks him with a panic expression as he looked around the area.

"This all just an illusion" Jisung tells him as he quickly runs past the unknown male and past the cars.

"Play!" Jisung yells outloud and everything is suddenly back to its normal speed. Jisung looked back to see the male trying to get to him but he was thankfully blocked from his view thanks to the pedestrians with him. Jisung looks straight and began his run to make it to his job on time.

~•~

//"I was surprised to see someone so handsome moving in frozen time with me"//