22.

~Next Day~

10:21AM

"They asked me 'How was it?' and I just left. I've never felt so fluster in my entire life" Minho tells Jisung, the couple walking side by side as they drank their different types of coffees. Minho had kept his promise of walking Jisung to work.

"Well....was it good for you?" Jisung glances over at the older you watch his cheeks turn a tint of red.

"It was the best sex I've ever had to be honest," Minho says, with his head looking down into his drink as he felt incredibly shy by this topic.

"It was great for me also" Jisung smiles fondly at him as he pets the older hair softly, earning a shy grin from Minho.

"Aw, cute!" Jisung squeals, tickling the older under his chin.

"Yah! Hajima!" Minho tells him, grabbing Jisung hands and proceeding to hold it.

"Faggots" Someone scoffs, bumping shoulders with Minho harshly as he proceeded to walk away from them. Minho turns his head to see who it was but they wore a purple hoodie with its hood up.

"Hey, ignore those people. Remember?" Jisung asks Minho, squeezing his hand as a sign of comfort. Minho nods his head in response as they proceeded to walk in the direction of Jisung job.

~

~

10:52PM

"What time do you get off again?" Minho asks Jisung, both now standing in front of the building he worked in.

"Till 6PM today, I can come to your studio after work?" Jisung suggests to him.

"Sounds great," Minho says with a wide smile as he leaned in to kiss his boyfriend before parting ways.

"Faggots" The word rang and replayed into his ears as he left Jisung. He tried shaking it out of his head or thinking of a song but the word would just overlap it all.

Minho starts to quicken his pace while putting his hands over his ears. He started to feel himself tremble as the word just grew stronger and stronger, pounding into his head. Until he finally felt like he couldn't breathe. Before Minho could collapse a strong pair of arms wrapped around his waist and caught him. The word disappeared just like that also, erase from thoughts and worries.

11:00PM

"You okay?" The familiar voice asks him. Minho looks up to see it was Kevin who caught him.

"Kevin? What are you doing here?" Minho asks him as he unlatched himself from Kevin's arms to stand straight.

"I work here," Kevin says, pointing at the window. Minho looks at the window to see the inside was a cafe/bakery. He looks back at Kevin to see the boy was wearing a hot pink turtleneck, black slacks, with blacks sneakers & a hot pink apron around his waist.

"Nice uniform" Minho starts to chuckle, containing the true laughter he wanted to let out. "Why do you work here though?" Minho asks him.

"I only work here in the mornings since we close at 12. And I work here because it occupies my time in the mornings & because my grandma owns this cafe, along with my cousin Y/N who works here." Kevin explains to Minho as he started to clear up an outside table.