17.

12:34PM

Minho wakes up with his a vision a blur and head pounding like crazy as he looked around the room. It was unfamiliar to him which made him more alarm and his body felt sore. His vision finally adjusted, turning his head to look at the other side of the bed to see Jisung sleeping face and bareback showing. Minho lifts up the duvet that covering his lower half, to see he was completely naked. 

"We didn't it? How drunk could I have really been to sleep with him so quickly? I didn't even ask him to be my boyfriend. Ah Minho, you drunken idiot!" Minho scolds himself, rubbing his temples, trying to remember last night's events.

"Hyung? Are you wake?" Jisung asks tiredly with one eye open, his bangs covering his other eye. 

"I'm so sorry for taking advantage of you Jisung, I was drunk but that's no excuse for fucking you when I didn't even consider your feelings" Minho quickly goes to an apology, especially since he basically lost his gay virginity to Jisung and probably wasn't that great last night. 

Jisung sits up on the bed and stretches out his arms and rolls his shoulders first. He scoots closer next to Minho to place his hand on his neck and bring his face an inch away from his. Jisung tilts his head and connects their lips in a soft slow kiss before pulling away.  

"So you're not mad at me?" Minho asks him, a little breath taken from the sweet morning kiss.

"No, I can't really be mad. Since I was drunk, you were drunk, and we both mutually decided to engage in a make-out session due to us being intoxicated with large amounts of alcohol" Jisung tells him.

"I think I should get dress and go home. I had a great time last night with you." Minho tells him, still feeling shy and embarrassed.

"Hey," Jisung says, grabbing Minho by his wrist to stop him from putting on his pants. "What do you say about going on a date this Friday night?" Jisung asks him with a hopeful smile.

"Does this make us boyfriend and boyfriend or does this work definitely for guys?" Minho asks him, his expression unsure and nervous.

"I mean we could put it in that way if you want? Or we can wait until our date this Friday night to make it more official?" Jisung suggests to him.

Minho nods his head in response twice. Jisung let's go of his wrist to allow the older to change back into his clothes from last night. "Have you seen my shirt?" Minho asks with an awkward laugh.

"I suggest checking the living room, that's the only moment I can remember really well from last night," Jisung tells him.

"Okay then, well I'm going to get going then. But I'll come to pick you up Friday Night at  8?" Minho asks him, his back turned as he put on his shoes.

"Sounds perfect" Jisung smiles from cheek to cheek.

"Are you always this confident of a gay or will you eventually turn small as soon as I build myself up?" Minho asks him, turning his head to look at the younger from his side.

"Mmm...it depends, cause I can be both depending on what my boyfriend or fling ends up being or...we take turns" Jisung explains to him.

"So did I fuck you last night or did you fuck me last night?" Minho asks him, a little confused since the only pain he has is the pounding in his head.

"If your ass doesn't hurt and my ass hurts, which is why I'm not out of this bed yet. It's obvious that you asserted yourself as a top last night" Jisung tells him.

"Good to know" Minho smug smiles, turning his head forward as he got up from the bed and exited the room.

"Minho!" Minho pokes his head into the bedroom.