5.

11:13AM

Jisung felt his heart racing as he looked into the male big brown eyes. He couldn't speak as the male just stared at him waiting for an introduction or just something. Jisung wished he could just pause time in order to run away, but that wouldn't stop him.

"Minho! I'd like to apologize on my friend clumsiness here" Woojin apologies as he moves Jisung away from Minho to clean his shirt with a wet rag.

Jisung hears the male now known as Minho wince when Woojin dabs his towel on the male stomach to clean the stain. Minho grabs Woojin wrist as a reflex for him to stop. He places Woojin hand down to his side as he looked at Jisung before looking away to go towards the restroom. They hear the restroom door close.

"What the hell happened back there?" Woojin asks Jisung.

"I-I-"

"Are you trying to make me lose one of my best customers?" Woojin asks him, tone annoyed.

"I'm so sorry Hyung. I would never want to cost you one of your customers." Jisung apologies repeatedly as he followed Woojin to the counter.

"This is Aloe Vera, I'm pretty sure he got brunt so go into the bathroom and give this to him. Oh! And apologize!" Woojin tells him as he hands Jisung the jar of Aloe Vera. Jisung doesn't hesitate due to his fear of angry Woojin. 

11:18AM

Minho was inside the bathroom with his shirt off as he exams the first-degree burn on his stomach and mid-chest. He continues dabbing the area with cold water as it began stinging really badly. Minho had pain but he also felt conflicted from when he saw the male. He wanted to yell at him for answers but then he ended up getting burnt by his clumsiness to get away from him.

"Dumbass" Minho sighs out.

"The dumbass brought you su-so-something..." Minho looks at the mirror to see the male standing behind him by the entrance. Minho turns around and he swears he sees a drop of blood come out of his nose.

"Will you finally tell me your name or are you going to keep staring at me like I'm Korean beef?" Minho asks him.

"My name? Right! Jisung. Han Jisung." The male now known as Jisung introduces himself while bowing.

"I just wanted to apologize and give you this" Jisung says, handing Minho the jar of Aloe Vera.

"Thanks, b-"

"Okay nice meeting you, bye by-!" Minho sighs as he grabs Jisung by the back of his shirt collar to stop him from leaving.

"Nice try, but we have a lot to talk about," Minho tells him, pulling him backward away from the door.

"Ow!" Jisung yells as he's finally released. He rubs his throat after being choked by his own collar.

"Shut up. Now tell me how the hell you do it!" Minho demanded from him. Still shirtless as he opened the jar of Aloe Vera and began applying it to the burnt areas. Jisung had to refrain from getting distracted by Minho toned abs but found himself getting turned on.

"Hey? Answer me!" Minho demands, snapping his fingers in front of his face to get him focused.

"Sorry" Jisung apologizes for the third time. "And I don't exactly know how I do it except that I've just been able to since I was thirteen years old." Jisung plainly tells Minho.

"So you're telling me you just think about in your head and it just magically happens?" Minho asks him, putting the Aloe Vera down on the counter and crossing his arms against his chest.

"I haven't had sex in three months and you're doing this to me right now?" Jisung mumbles to himself as he tried to keep his eyes on Minho and not his strong honey skin body.

"I just say a simple word while focusing all my strength on it to make the world stop in time," Jisung tells him.

"So no scientific device? Just a simple word and you focusing?" Minho asks.

"Basically, it's worked on everywhere and anyone I'm around except for you," Jisung tells him.

"Why is that?" Minho asks him. "This can't just be a coincidence since I never felt or seen the world stop before until you bumped into me," Minho tells him, uncrossing his arms to put his shirt back on along with his hoodie.

"Please let him be gay after this conversation is over" Jisung mentally prays to a god as he watches Minho ashy blonde hair be swept back.

"Listen I don't know why your the first and only person that's been able to break free from standing still in time. Maybe we're destined to meet like this for some reason?" Jisung questions the possibility of an answer.

"Listen, I think I have all my questions answered. I have to go now." Minho tells him as he turns his back to him and began walking towards the door but he stops.

"But thank you for being there to save my student." Minho thanks Jisung with a genuine tone before leaving the bathroom.

~

~

12:28PM

"Hyung," Jeongin says, watching Minho walk into his hospital room.

"Hey, Innie" Minho greets him and then looking over at Chan who was sat in a lounge chair with his mouth open as he was fast asleep. 

"Has your dad come yet?" Minho quietly asks, not wanting to wake up Chan. 

"No...not like he would care" Jeongin laughs dryly as he looks up at Minho with a faint smile. "You want to know why I tried doing it, don't you?" Jeongin asks, basically reading Minho mind. The older nods in response as he pulls up a seat next to Jeongin bedside.

"Hyung? Have you ever wondered why I was always late for practice or why I would sometimes come in pain?" Jeongin asks Minho with his eyes feeling with hot tears as he looked at the older. 

"N-no..." Minho stutters out as he realizes he never did question it and just made the boy work through it. 

"Hyung, I've been beaten down by words and fists. And last night just completely broke me to the point where none of my efforts matter anymore. I let my father voice and harsh words ring in my ears to guide me to my death, but somehow you saved me. I don't know whether or not to thank you or just yell at you for not letting me die" Jeongin voice breaks as his tears start streaming down his face.

Minho felt his own tears rolling down his cheeks as he realized how much he had overlooked when it came to Jeongin. Minho gets up from his seat to wrap his arms around the younger and place his head gently into his chest. 

"I'm so sorry for not seeing it or ever asking you 'What was wrong?'. I'm so sorry Jeongin, I promise to help you now. I promise..." Minho whispers to him as he let the younger cry into his chest and he stroked his brown hair. 

"I promise"

~•~

"

You tried to look threatening but instead it just became my turn on for you"