10.

Jisung watched with his feet frozen to the wooden floor. He just continue watching in fear of Minho fighting Jeongin dad for his gun. A loud bang rings through Jisung ears before he collapses to the floor. Being unfrozen now made him realize the amount of blood now coming out of his left abdomen, he'd been shot. Another bang is heard, Jisung watched Jeongin dad go down to the floor.

"Jisung, Jisung you have to stay with me okay?" Minho asks/tells him.

"You won't die on me now because I need you." Minho tells him as he puts Jisung hand where the shot wound was for him to hold the blood from spilling out even more.

"I'm going to go find Jeongin and I'll call an ambulance. You'll be fine okay" Minho tells him with a hopeful smile, but Jisung saw past that smile to see the fear and guilt in his eyes.

Minho had left him to find Jeongin. Jisung feeling his blood just seep out of his hand to start forming a puddle beneath him. He was dying and he knew that all too well. Jisung thought if he pause time he'd be able to make the bleeding stop but without an ambulance or some form of transportation, he be dead by the time he unpaused it.

He let's his eyes drop close and his hand sort of slip from the wound to let the blood flow out of him. He was dying and was accepting it.

~~~

"I'm not dead!" Jisung shouts in a panic as he shoots up from the pull-out couch he was sleeping on.

"Morning, how was your nightmare?" Minho asks him with a big grin on his face as he drank his hospital coffee.

"That nightmare wasn't a nightmare! It actually happened and y-"

"Shhh" Minho tells Jisung, his index finger pressed against the younger lips. Jisung swallowed back his words when his breath turned shallow at his lips touching Minho finger.

"He's still sleeping" Minho whispers to him with sheepish grin.

"What exactly did he have?" Jisung asks Minho, getting up from his seat to stand a foot away from Minho.

"A broken rib that had was puncturing his lung. They managed to stop the bleeding, repair his lung, and take out the piece of broken rib." Minho explains, stroking Jeongin hair as he slept soundly.

"Minho, who are you exactly?" Jisung asks him.

"What do you mean who am I? I'm Lee Minho, dance instruster & choreographer for Lee Studios. I live with best friend Seo Changbin and I'm some how able to still walk around when you pause time" Minho tells with a shrug and a scrunch nose before smiling at the younger again.

"Minho I-"

"Hyung"

"What?"

"I'm older than you by two years, so it's Hyung" Minho explains to him as he drinks his coffee.

"Fine, Hyung, I can stop time but I know for a fact that that nightmare wasn't a nightmare. You somehow reversed time to save me and Jeongin. You knew exactly what was going to happen the second time. So tell me what are you?" Jisung asks him.

"I don't know dammit!" Minho tells him with stern tone, putting fear in Jisung eyes as the older stared deep into his brown eyes.

"All I know is that you showed up to make me realize about all those times where I thought I had gone crazy for those few moments when everyone stopped talking or moving. And now I'm somehow able to reverse time by saying a simply word. So I'm confused just as much as you are!" Minho tells him, before taking the longest sip of coffee that made the room turn quiet.