26.

7:59PM

Minho has been chained to this bed for two weeks now. Nobody has been able to find him for two weeks and he hasn't seen the daylight either. Chan was finally giving him privileges though. The older had uncuffed his hands from the sides of the bed for when it was time to eat. His legs remained attached to the end of the bed since his legs were still healing. Chan would leave the room for long periods of time so the older decided to leave with an old square television to watch whatever K-dramas would come on.

Chan enters the room, stepping into the light a large medical bag in his hands. Chan takes out a small rolled up towel, needle & thread, healing remedies, and bandages. Chan sets everything down by Minho feet. Chan gets up from his seat to walk over to Minho with the rolled up towel in his hand.

"I suggest you bite down on this for what about to do to you" Chan suggests to him.

"What are you doing to me?" Minho asks him.

"Stitching, after two weeks there should be enough skin that grown back to be able to close the large wound completely. You'll be at a lesser risk for infection that way" Chan explains to him.

"How do you all of this? How are you even allowed to get all of these things? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!" Minho yelled as he shook his hands against the cuffs and moving his body.

"Let me go! Let me go!!!" Minho yells at him.

"I don't have time for this...." Chan sighs, taking a sedative out of his back pocket as he stuck the needle into Minho neck and inserted the liquid into vein. It only took a few seconds for Minho to calm down and only a minute to completely knock him out.

Chan goes back to seat and begins to
un-bandage Minho torn leg. Chan changes his bandage and applies healing creams to his large wound three times a week. Healing creams and antibiotics have helped it heal really well, enough to finally suture the would close. Chan picks up his needle and thread, sticking the thread to needle hole. Chan doesn't hesitate as he sticks the needle through Minho skin and began closing his wound. It took Chan ten minutes to get the the thread all the way through Minho wound as he pulled on string to watch his skin come together and close the would.

"That didn't have to be so hard, did it now?" Chan looks up to ask the unconscious boy.

~

~

~

2:22AM

Minho finally wakes up after being unconscious for four hours. He realizes that he wasn't alone, looking through the darkness to make out a figure. The figure steps into the light, causing him to gasp at who it was. Minho immediately felt his panic rise as he started to struggle, rubbing his cuffs against the bars of the bed.

"Stop it!" He demands him.

"Kevin, please...why are you doing this to me?" Minho begs, tears spilling down his cheeks as he knew struggling was hopeless.

"I know what you are Minho and I know your not powerful enough to rewind yourself three weeks from now. Because you would just kill yourself." Kevin tells Minho, sinister in his tone.

"You've kept yourself in the closet for so long, even when you knew I liked you! So I'm making sure I do this right this time. This won't hurt, especially since you won't remember any of this." Kevin tells him.