15.

11:00AM

Minho and Jisung exit the tram together to start walking towards the ticket stands. Minho pays for both their tickets without any hesitation before Jisung could oppose. They wall out of the line and head towards the actually gates to have their bags check before finally being free to have fun.

"I haven't been to Lotte World since I was kid." Jisung tells Minho as he looks around the place with joyful eyes.

"Come on, lets head towards Adventure island since theirs way more stuff inside. And will be shaded" Minho tells Jisung as he started walking fast, Jisung having to run to catch up with his pace. Jisung grabs Minho hand to try to slow him down but he instantly shakes his hand off as he looks around to see if anyone had saw.

"What do you think you're doing? Do you want people to think we're a couple?" Minho asks him, putting his hands on the straps of his bag.

"Sorry, you were just walking so fast that I couldn't keep up" Jisung tells him, his smile diminished into a frown. He felt embarrassed and rejected for trying such a stupid thing.

"I'll walk slower then, sorry" Minho apologies, taking notice of the younger sad expression. Minho looked down at Jisung hand and wondered if it was just the loneliness he felt or if he actually wanted to hold the younger hand.

They continued to walk slowly next to each other, the back of their hands continuously bumping into each other. Minho couldn't take the urge anymore and opted to wrap his arm around the younger shoulders. Minho watched a small smile twitch on to Jisung lips. Would you count this as skinship? Minho asks himself, "no homo" Minho assures himself.

~

~

12:31AM

"Hyung, I really don't think I have the guts to ride this one" Jisung tells Minho as they approached the ship ride.

"Just don't close your eyes, it intends to make you feel worse if you do" Minho gives him a advice as he has a hand on his shoulder to guide the younger to move forward in the line.

They enter the ride together taking the seats in the middle. Minho pulls the bar down so they're locked in place. Jisung hands are shaking as he gripped on to the handle bar. Minho heard the bells for the ride to start and could see how tense Jisung body was. Minho scoots himself closer to be shoulder to shoulder with Jisung, placing his left hand on top of Jisung right hand. Jisung fingers spread out to allow Minho to place his fingers in between his.

The ride officially started to swing back and forth. Jisung began screaming for his Eomma as the wind blew in Minho face to make him speechless. Their hands never left each other throughout the ride. The ride comes to a slow stop as Jisung looked like he lost his soul and Minho eyes partially closed.

The ride stops and the handle bars comes up. Both boys get off the ride, hands now intertwined; palm to palm. A proper hand hold that Minho didn't even notice and Jisung knew but didn't mention, not wanting to ruin the moment of contact.

"Minho?" Jisung calls out the older while squeezing his hand to get his attention. Minho hums in response, squeezing Jisung hand back.

Jisung felt confused by what was happening anymore. First the older felt disgusted and frightened to hold his hand. Afraid of what the people around them are saying about them behind their backs. But now here he was holding his hand, fingers intertwined, and squeezing his hand back. He knew what he was doing, but Jisung didn't understand what made him change so quickly.