20.

11:00PM

Kevin walks into the bar to go all the way back towards the round corner booth. He sees Changmin already there with his guest. He scoots into the booth to seat himself in the middle of it. Kevin turns his head to the entrance, hoping to see Minho.

"Kevin, this is Sunwoo" Changmin says, introducing Sunwoo to Kevin. They both shake hands while greeting each other.

"Minho is at the bar but you shou-" Changmin stops his sentence when he sees the hopeful look on Kevin face droop.

Kevin looks over at the bar to see Minho coming towards them with an order of drinks (mainly beer & a fruity cocktail margarita for Changmin and Sunwoo). He was holding onto a boy hand while doing it though, Kevin noticing how their fingers are laced together.

"Hey Guys, I have someone to introduce you too" Minho starts, setting the drinks down on to the table.

"This is my boyfriend, Han Jisung. Jisung this is Kevin, Changmin, and...you are?"

"Sunwoo"

"Sunwoo!" Minho says, a bright smile on his face as he introduced Jisung to his university friends. They all shake hands with Jisung as the new couple takes there seat together, Minho next to Kevin while Jisung on the outing.

"How long have you two been together?" Kevin asks them.

"Well we've known each other for about....maybe 2-3 months. But we didn't officially use the term boyfriends until last night" Minho explains to him.

"Well that's great. I'm glad you finally came out of the closet" Changmin says, popping the cap on the beer bottles to give to Kevin, Minho, and Jisung.

"Cheers!" Chagmin says, everyone clinks their drinks together before taking a swing of their beverages.

"Do you guys mine scooting out, I got to use the restroom" Kevin asks them, Jisung and Minho nod there heads. They move out the booth to let Kevin out before scooting back inside, both now in the middle of the round booth.

~

~

11:17PM

"What happened to you? Did you fall into the toilet?" Minho asks Kevin, letting out a chuckle. The Canadian boy being in the restroom for more than ten minutes.

"I got us shots after I left the bathroom, can you handle it?" Kevin asks Minho, setting one shot in front of everyone. Kevin slides back into the booth, next to Minho.

"Why the hell not? Jisung-ah....love shot?" Minho asks his boyfriend with a shy smile & giggle.

"Minho, don't embarrass me in front of your friends" Jisung stammers, feeling the heat going to his cheeks as he saw his friends staring at them.

"Love shot! Love Shot! Love Shot!" Changmin and Sunwoo cheered for them.

"Come on, don't be a bitch and do it. He's your boyfriend isn't he?" Kevin questions to Jisung. Jisung arches an eyebrow at the Canadian boy, noticing the jealousy written all over his face.

"Yeah he is" Jisung answers him with a serious tone and smug grin. Kevin rolls his eyes at him.

He watches Jisung and Minho do their love shot, Changmin and Sunwoo cheer for them. Kevin bites the inside of his cheek while scrunching his nose at the scene. He thought that was the end of it until Minho cupped Jisung cheeks and kissed him with passion.