24.

3:38AM

"Please wake up" Jisung begs through his tears.

"Hyung, you should get some sleep" Jeongin tells Jisung, his handing resting on his shoulder as a sign of comfort.

"Go home Jeongin, just let me be with him. Please, just go to school tomorrow. I'll call you if he wakes up" Jisung tells him, not evening looking at him.

"Hyung"

"Go!" Jisung demands him in a strict tone. Jeongin sighs and leaves the room.

"Why didn't you save yourself? You could have saved yourself and you know it." Jisung asks, both his hands holding Minho hand. He puts his forehead to their hands to sob.

"I know it's selfish, but I rather it have been anyone else's death than yours. So please don't die on me and just wake up. Please wake up" Jisung begs, continuous tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Purple" Jisung hears, immediately lifting his head up.

"Pain....Breathe...Pain"

"Minho?" Jisung calls out to him, as he grabs his hand to squeeze it.

"Breathe" He whispers, Jisung saw how Minho eyes moved under his eyelids rapidly.

"Minho? Wake up" Jisung tells him.

"Wake Up!" Minho shoots up, his heart monitor going crazy as he was hyperventilating.

"Hey! Hey! Look at me!" Jisung tells him, cupping Minho cheeks to turn his face to look at him.

"Do you know who I am?" Jisung asks him. Minho was analyzing Jisung face as he slowed his breathing down.

"Jisung-ah?"

"Jisung" Minho starts to cry, immediately wrapping his arms around Jisung waist and burying his face into the crook of his neck.

"It's okay, everything is okay now. You're safe, you're safe." Jisung comforts the older, running his fingers through his hair while his other hand rubbed circles against his back.

~

~

-7:23AM-

The clocks have stopped ticking down their seconds and minutes. The hospital was silent as a doctor walked down the Urgent Care hallway. He passes a women who was frozen in her place, moving pass the frozen nurses, and moved around patients.

The doctor stops in front of a door to slide the door open. He picks up the young man out of his bed along with taking the IV bag to keep the needle inside of his forearm. He carries him bridal style as he takes the clipboard with all his medical information on it as he exits the room. He finds an empty wheelchair next to a different room as he sits the youngman on to it.

The young man opens his eyes to see the room numbers he was passing by, 42-41-40. He then sees a health poster, Smoking. He sees he's heading towards the Urgent Care exit doors, Exit. He finally looks above himself to see who it was as there eyes meet.