6.

7:15PM

~•~

"When is Jeongin going to be discharged?" Hyunjin asks Minho while taking a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth.

"I and Chan aren't sure. We want to discharge him ourselves but you have to be family or a legal guardian." Minho tells them.

"How long will it be until the hospital has to call child services?" Seungmin asks.

"I looked it up and it said "if a child under the age of 20 is left in the hospital for a week without a guardian showing up, child services are required to be called" Minho states to them as he reads the section off his phone.

"Do you really think Mr. Yang will go a week without figuring out where Jeongin is?" Seungmin asks, looking at Hyunjin to see the fear on his face.

"I'm not entirely sure about that, I hope he doesn't." Minho sighs as he puts a scoop of his ice cream in his mouth.

"But then again, why can't we just report this to the police?" Seungmin asks.

"Because I'm afraid of what could happen to Jeongin. What if he's placed somewhere worse? Or What if his father gets to him as soon as we report it and just flees with him?" Minho lists all the possibilities of what could happen or go wrong if they reported the matter to the police.

"I don't think it would be that simple Minnie. Jeongin dad is also a council member of the city. It would cause a scandal for him and be dangerous for Jeongin" Hyunjin reasons.

"I just don't understand why he never told us, we're supposed to be his best friends. We could have helped him out if this way sooner." Seungmin tells him.

"Hey, don't you guys go blaming yourself for not seeing the signs. We know what's happening now and we know he needs our help. Let's just help him the best possible way we can by being there for him." Minho tells the boys with an assuring smile.

"You should both head home now. I'll clean up here" Minho tells them.

"Goodnight Hyung," They both say, getting up from the floor as they grabbed their bags and waved goodbye to Minho before leaving the studio completely. 

1:41AM

"Eomma" Minho says, walking into the house as he takes off his shoes and school uniform jacket. 

"Eomma?" Minho says, his voice turning a bit worried as he looked around the kitchen and living room for any sign of his mother before going towards his parent's bedroom. 

"Eomma!"  Minho yells for her inside the room as he walks further inside the room to see the bathroom door closed. He walks towards the door and slowly starts turning the handle as his heart was racing with fear. He pushes the door open and feels his throat close at the sight in front of him but it didn't stop him from screaming.

"EOMMA!" Minho yells out as he falls to his knees with tears streaming down his cheeks as he started hyperventilating. His mother hung by the bathroom ceiling with blood dripping down her wrist, to hands, and on to the bathroom tile. 

~

"Eomma"

"Eomma"