14.

~One Week Later~

8:28PM

Jisung walks into the Woojin cafe earlier than usual, hoping to find Minho in there. He walks in to hope for the seventh time that the older might be there, but he wasn't. Jisung sighs for the seventh day in a row. He instead notices a boy in yellow/navy blue school uniform with black hair.

Jisung watches the person turn around in the swirly stool to catch eyes with Jeongin who was sipping on his drink. Jeongin immediately smiles when he sees Jisung and waves him over.

"Hey Jeongin, what are you doing here?" Jisung asks him, taking a seat next to the younger on a seperate stool.

"Waiting for Hyunjin Hyung, we're going to walk to school together. Starting my first day at SOPA" Jeongin tells him with a soft smile as he sipped on his drink through the straw.

"Woojin Hyung told me you've been coming here earlier hoping to see Minho Hyung. Is that true?" Jeongin asks him. Jisung let's out an awkward laugh and scratches the back of his neck.

"Yeah, I just haven't seen him or heard from him since last time and I'm worried about him" Jisung sighs, running a hand through his hair to ruffle it up.

"He's getting better, they had the funeral for Chanhee two days ago. The theme was pink and white roses, it truly matched with Chanhee Hyung. It was sad day for everyone that knew him, especially Changmin and Minho since they went to the same university together" Jeongin tells Jisung.

"I know you guys moved to a different building, do you mind telling me where you live now?" Jisung asks him, eyes begging the younger.

"We live three buildings away from Minho Hyung original apartment with his roommate. It's a white building with glass windows all around it." Jeongin describes to him.

"Thanks Jeongin, is he awake now?" Jisung asks him. Jeongin just nods his head his response as he knew exactly what the older was going to do.

"Jeongin-ah ready for your first day?" Hyunjin comes into the cafe to asks the younger.

"Bye Jisung, good luck" Jeongin dismisses himself getting off his stool and walking toward Hyunjin by the entrance.

"All set Hyung" Jeongin tells him with a pressed smile and thumbs up.

"Come on, be more excited!" Hyunjin tells him, grabbing the younger by his shoulders to gently massage him as he guided them out of the cafe.

"Woojin-ah!" Jisung calls out for the grizzly bear, the older coming out from the kitchen door.

"Yah! It's Hyung to you, never forget it" Woojin warns him with a finger point.

"Sorry Hyung, can you make me Minho usual drink order? I'm going to take it to him" Jisung asks Woojin with his buck teeth smile.

"Sure, the usual for you as well?" Woojin asks not evening questioning Jisung intentions with Minho.

"Yes please" Jisung replies with a gleeful smile, growing excited and nervous to see the older again.

~

~

8:58 AM