21.

11:43AM

Jisung wakes up with his head pounding. He sits up on the bed to have the smell of brunt toast in nostrils and smokey bacon. A flash of a kitchen disaster memory floods through his head before disappearing.

"Minho!" Jisung yells out for his boyfriend as he stood up and immediately fell to the floor. His legs and ass are sore as hell from last night, so walking wasn't definitely not an option for him today.

"Jisung? Jisung! Are you okay?" Minho comes into the room to find Jisung on the floor. He helps the younger up back into the bed.

"Did you rewind time?" Jisung asks him.

"Maybe...." Minho says as he looked down at the floor.

"I know you did" Jisung tells him.

"Okay I did, but only because I burnt the breakfast I made for you and messed up your kitchen. So...I rewind to give myself my second chance. I just wanted to be a good boyfriend" Minho tells him, looking up at Jisung with puppy dog eyes and a guilty face.

"Come here" Jisung tells him, making a hand motion for him to come closer to him. Minho moves closer and bends down to Jisung eye level. Jisung grabs him by his chin and places a quick kiss on to the older lips before letting him go.

"Carry me" Jisung says, reaching his arms out to Minho like a child.

"How can you be so confident then turn into such cute squirrel the next?" Minho asks  , letting his Squirrel wrap his arms around his neck as he put one arm under Jisung legs and the other around his back as he lifted him up bridal style.

"I should say the same to you, after you gave me those puppy dog eyes when you were really dominate last night" Jisung tells him, looking up at him as he carried him out of his bedroom to the living him.

"Ta-Da! I made eggs with rice, toast with jelly, and I got coffee from Woojin Cafe. I hope you like it." Minho says, putting Jisung down on to the couch.

"Thank you Minho-ah" Jisung smiles up at him, while grabbing the chopsticks from the coffee table while picking up the bowl of rice and eggs. Minho ruffles Jisung hair before placing a kiss on top of his head.

"Yah! Where are you going?" Jisung asks him, watching Minho put back on his coat.

"I have to go and have a serious talk with Jeongin" Minho says, with a stern expression.

"I'll come by tomorrow morning to pick you up before you go to work, sound good?" Minho asks him, Jisung nods his head in response with his cheeks filled with rice.

"Oh, and I suggest trying to stretch your legs out as best as you can and ice pack them if you still feel sore" Minho suggests to him, Jisung just gives him an okay sign as he watched his boyfriend leave.

~

~

~

12:26PM

"Alright, we need to have a serious talk about whatever the fuck it is you two did here when I wasn't here" Minho starts, going back and forth in the living room while Hyunjin and Jeongin are sat on opposite sides of the couch.