11.

~1 month later~

4:52PM

"I guess you're officially my Hyung now" Jeongin laughs, carrying the last box into his new room. 

"I guess we are Jeongin-ah" Minho smiles as he watched the younger laugh.

"You have a class to teach soon right?" Jeongin asks him. 

"Yeah, but I can cancel if you want help unpacking" Minho tells him. 

"I'll be fine Hyung, you can go teach you're class" Jeongin tells him as he waves him away.

"Okay, you have my number if you need me for anything. I'll see you in two hours top" Minho tells Jeongin, ruffling the younger hair before leaving his room. 

It took Jeongin two weeks to recover in the hospital before finally being discharged, but being discharged didn't lead to straight happiness. Minho had been working nonstop with court officials, lawyers, and the adoption agency that had held custody over Jeongin. Jeongin was left into the agency foster care system for a week before finally being presented to a court judge with Minho.

The hearing lasted for an thirty-minutes until they had to wait for another thirty-minutes until the judge made it's decision. After those 30 minutes pass the judge came back into the courtroom with an adoption form for Minho to sign. Jeongin remembered crying into Minho chest when his Hyung signed those papers. He felt so happy and overwhelmed to know that he escaped the darkness that was his father for the last ten years of his life. 

Jeongin now lived in a two bedroom, one bathroom apartment with Minho. He had found the apartment a week before the court date and spent that week moving out of his and Changbin apartment to leave it to him and Felix. 

Jeongin found Minho the most determined and bravest out of all his Hyungs. He had done every thing possible to make sure Jeongin wouldn't end up in a foster care system. He couldn't imagine how much cost his Hyung had to go through to be able to secure him. Jeongin wanted to help Minho in anyway he could whether it's house chores, running errands, or getting a part-time job. He just wanted to do everything possible to make things easier for Minho.

~

~

~

6:16PM

"Water break everyone!" Minho claps his hands as he wipes away the tiny beads of sweat on his forehead with a towel.

"Hyung, I have good news" Hyunjin pants, wiping the swipe off his head and hair. He chugs half his bottle of water before finally breathing normally.

"Got7 is holding a world tour this summer and they need backup dancers. Since I'm graduating in February the company said I could audition. But some of the casting people have seen me busking before and they're interested" Hyunjin tells him.

"You mean I'm going to lose my best dancer this summer? Oh, what a relief" Minho rolls his eyes playfully as Hyunjin shoves him by his shoulder. They both start laughing together.

"What about your boyfriend?" Minho asks, pointing across the room and Seungmin.

"Hyung?" Hyunjin chuckles. "You seriously think that me and Seungmin are dating?" Hyunjin starts to laugh.