9.

9:00PM

Jeongin stood still with his back against the wall of their tiny attic. Dried blood has cascaded down from his head to his jaw. His left cheek was black and blue and he found it hard to not bend forward from the pain his abdomen was giving him. His hand was cuffed against a metal pipe, the cuff cutting into his wrist with little movements he'd make. Jeongin probably could have been in amore decent shape if he didn't steal his father phone to text Minho and delete the message before he found him with it. Now he's possibly bleeding internally and dying a slow death. 

"A star is born with every new death, a star that shines as bright as the hardships they've been given. A star is born when finally excepting defeat and knowing that this was your time all along. I'll be reborn as a bright star for my Hyungs to look up at..." Jeongin whispers to himself, tears dripping down his cheeks as he let his eyes close and head fall forward.  Two gunshots are suddenly heard as Jeongin opens one of his eyes with a gleam of hope. The taste of iron began to come up his throat as he coughed up blood onto the wooden floor. 

"hurry" He whispers, feeling his life span depleting.

"JEONGIN!" He hears a familiar voice shout, both of his eyes open wide as he knew it was Minho looking for him. 

"Hyun-gg" He tried to say but the blood in his mouth made it gurggle. Jeongin leans his back to try and regain whatever strength he had left. He starts smacking his cuffed wrist against the pipe to make noise while tapping his foot against the wooden floor. The younger was dying of pain though each time he moved his foot. He finally hears the latch to the attic be open as he stops his movement and lets his legs give out to let his body and head lean forward.

Minho comes rushing towards Jeongin with a set of bloody keys in his blood stained hand as he immediately unlocks the cuff from the pipe to release Jeongin. The younger body immediately falling forward as Minho caught him. He pushed his face up to see the gash on the top of his head, his bruised cheek, and the blood coming out his mouth. He picked Jeongin up bridal style as he got him out of the attic to where Jisung was. 

"No No No!" Minho says as he puts Jeongin down on the floor to his side to check on Jisung. Jisung was on the floor in a puddle of his own blood, his hand placed where the blood was coming from. 

"Jisung, please no. I need you!" Minho begs him as he cups the younger chubby cheeks but he knew he was to late. His plan failed in the end with the boy he needed most getting shot and Jeongin suffering in his injuries until he finally died in Minho arms. 

"Why! Why! What's my purpose if I couldn't save Jeongin or Jisung?" Minho yells with tears coming down his cheeks. 

"Go back! Go back! This isn't real, this isn't real!" Minho tells himself, his eyes closed as he kept trying to make this whole thing disappear into a horrible dream.

"Rewind! Rewind it all!" Minho yells, and a sudden feeling of wind began to past through Minho as he opened his eyes to see every event he just been through past by him. Minho gets up from the floor and he watches Jeongin body on the floor fade away. He looks at Jisung body to see all the blood being brought back inside him and then to watch him stand back up with the bullet rewinding out of him. Minho saw himself fighting against Jeongin father who was trying to shoot at him be faded away as he was now outside with Jisung. 

"STOP!" Minho yells and the flash of wind stops. Minho feels relief when he sees Jisung standing perfectly next to him outside of Jeongin house. He starts to laugh as he wipes away his tears before hugging Jisung without warning. 

"Hey, what are you doing we have a mission?" Jisung asks him. 

"Change of plans" Minho tells him as he takes his phone out of his back pocket to immediately call 911.