27.

12:03PM

Jisung wasn't allowed to visit Minho room last night because visiting hours were closed. He ended up staying in a hotel for the night and checking out this morning.

Jisung walks through the hospital main entrance to the elevators. He waits patiently for the elevator to come down and open. Jisung felt nervous and anxious, he wanted an explanation but he was also afraid if the older heart has changed.

"Jisung?" He hears from behind him and turns his head to see Kevin with a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"I didn't know they let rodents in here" Kevin scoffs at Jisung, glaring at him with hateful eyes. Jisung doesn't say anything back but glancing at him.

The elevator doors open as they both step inside, standing at opposite sides of the elevator. Kevin presses the 5th floor button, the elevator doors close as it started going up. Kevin glances over at Jisung to see the younger arms crossed against his chest and his left foot tapping against the floor. He could tell Jisung was anxious, which gave him the advantage.

"pause" Kevin whispers under his breathe, the elevator stops abruptly. Kevin checking his watch 12:07PM, but something wasn't right when he still heard Jisung foot tapping against the floor.

"How long?" Kevin asks Jisung.

"Since I first met you" Jisung replies. "It was obvious how much you disliked me for being with Minho" Jisung tells him.

"That's not what I was asking you IDIOT! How long have you had your powers for?" Kevin snaps at Jisung, both of the boys now staring down at each other. Jisung was oblivious, until he finally realized that the elevator wasn't moving anymore and the question Kevin asked.

"Since I was thirteen, what about you?" Jisung asks Kevin.

"Since I was ten" Kevin replies with a smug smirk, like he was more superior for having his powers earlier.

"Listen, you psycho piece of shit!" Jisung rushes over to Kevin and grabs him by the collar of his shirt. "Tell me what you did to him! TELL ME WHAT YOU DID!" Jisung demands from him, slamming him against the wall. Kevin remained unfazed though with Jisung rough approach.

"Why tell? When I can show you" Kevin says, grabbing Jisung by wrist.

"Rewind" Kevin whispers, and just they were going backwards in time through Kevin memory & time line.

Jisung looks around to see Minho through most of it. He could make the same room as single lit in the middle of the room, but it wasn't Kevin who was taking care of him. It was a guy with white hair taking care of Minho, feeding him, treating him, cleaning him, and putting entertainment on for him.

"Stop & Pause" Kevin whispers, everything finally comes to a stop.

"You were there when he was brought to the hospital, YOU DID THIS TO HIM!" Jisung yells with anger, trying to pull away his wrist but Kevin kept a strong hold on both.

"Do that and you'll end up with the worst headache ever, the deadly kind" Kevin warns him. Jisung immediately stops struggling, not wanting to do something idiotic.

"And I didn't do this to him! I was contacted as soon it happened since I'm his emergency contact number" Kevin tells him.