7.

11:43AM

"Hello?"

"Jisung, where are you right now?" Minho asks the younger as he ran pass pedestrians looking for a taxi.

"I'm at my job" Jisung tells him.

"Where do you work? We need to talk in person." Minho tells him as he finally finds a taxi and waves at it to stop.

"I work at a video game company, and I'm busy. Don't come here!" Jisung tells the older in a strict tone.

"Fine, when do you get off of work?" Minho asks him, getting into the taxi as he told the driver the name of Jeongin hospital.

"I get off at 5, address is-"

"I already have it, I'll see you later." Minho hangs up before Jisung could asks how he even got his address.

"Please step on it" Minho tells the driver, a bad feeling bubbling in his stomach as he looked out the window.

~

~

12:12PM

"Yang Jeongin" Minho says to the receptionist lady.

"Mr. Yang was checked out this morning at 11:05AM by his father." The receptionist tells Minho.

"Was anyone else with Mr. Yang before that?" Minho asks her.

"Hmmm? A boy with very blondish-white hair, he went to the cafeteria five minutes before Mr. Yang father arrived and discharged him." She tells him.

"Where is he now?" Minho asks her, looking around the hallway for any sign of Chan.

"I'm not sure, he never came back" She tells him.

"Thank you for the information" Minho says with a pressed smile at her as he took out his phone and began calling Chan. He leaves the desk and goes to the elevator.

"Hello?"

"Hyung! Where are you?" Minho asks him as he clicks the down button to the elevator repeatedly.

"The cafeteria in the hospital, crying my eyes out." Chan tells him, a sniffle could be heard through the phone. 

"What happened?" Minho asks him, concern in his tone as he got into the elevator and clicked the lobby floor button.

"I told Jeongin how I felt about him and he...h-he re-jj-jected me" Chan sobs out through the phone.

"Seriously?" Minho asks shocked, getting out of the elevator as he made his way to the cafeteria to find Chan. 

"He told me; "How can I love you? If I don't even love myself"" Chan tells Minho through heavy breaths as he tried holding back his tears from falling again. Minho hangs up on the call when he sees Chan at the corner of the cafeteria with his head in his hands.

"Hyung?" Minho comes behind Chan and wraps his arms around his waist as a comforting back hug. 

"I know you think Jeongin rejected you, but you need to understand that he didn't actually reject you because he doesn't like you but because he doesn't see himself worthy of your love." Minho explains to him, hearing Chan cry harder into his hands when Minho words came out.