4.

11:26PM

Minho sat outside Jeongin hospital room with Hyunjin and Seungmin asleep on each other. Minho has been stuck in his thoughts ever since saving Jeongin from his death. He couldn't believe the coincidence of time stopping. He didn't get to see the male face this time though after focusing his attention on getting Jeongin frozen figure out of mid-air and back on the ground. He tried looking around the area for him when time went back into motion, but he was gone.

So many questions raced in Minho mind as he wondered how the male power worked exactly.

"Is he an alien?"

"Was he born with the power?"

"Did he get it supernaturally?"

"Does the number of times he uses his power come with consequences? "

"What are the consequences?"

"What's his name?"

"Mr. Lee?" Minho was knocked out of his question filled mind as he looked up to see the doctor standing in front of him.

"Y-yes?" Minho stutters as he stands up to meet a similar height with the doctor.

"Jeongin is going to be fine for the rest of the night. Will be having a psychologist sent over tomorrow morning. You and your friends should go get some sleep." The doctor tells Minho while pointing at the already sleeping boys.

"Thank you doctor" Minho gives a polite bow as he watched the doctor leave.

"Hyunjin, Seungmin, wake up" Minho shakes their shoulders as the boys slowly flutter their eyes open.

"Come on you two, we need to catch a taxi" Minho tells them, helping both sleepy boys to their feet and guiding them out of the hospital

~

~

12:03AM

Minho sighs loudly with relief as he face plants into his bed. He wiggles his body under the covers and immediately falls asleep....

~~~

"How can you two be so affectionate with each other in public? Didn't you just start dating like a month ago?" Minho asks Felix and Changbin, the couple holding hands while stealing small kisses.

"You're just jealous that I'm now in a relationship and you just got dumped, again!" Changbin tells him.

"Hey! I have feelings too you know, and it was a mutual break up" Minho tells him with the tone of hurt in his voice.

"Yeah, cause staying up to watch the notebook while eating ice cream and crying is a mutual break up" Changbin scoffs and Minho just stays silent.

"Wait? You've watched the notebook?" Felix asks, turning his attention to Minho.

"Yeah, what about it?" Minho asks him.

"Hyung, are you sure you're not gay?" Felix asks him with a confused tone.

"Why the fuck has everyone been asking me that lately? And to answer: No!" Minho replies with an annoyed tone.

"Geez, sorry. You don't look it but you definitely have those questioning gay moments" Felix tells him. Minho just rolls his eyes in response as he holds the door open for them before following them into the cafe.

They take their seats at there usual table in the back corner of the cafe. It was spacious but the quietest part of the cafe. Minho groans as he basically watched the couple act out a live porno. Felix placing Changbin in his lap to bite his ear and kiss his neck before going into a make-out session.