10 - Ian

"Ian! Ian! Wake up! Dude, seriously!" Ian heard a familiar voice beg him.

He could hear the voice calling to him but he hadn't quite reached consciousness yet, so he just floated around in his own mind for a while.

No cares. No worries. He could just read, or sleep, or think about nothing. It was great. He didn't have to worry about anything going on in his life at the moment (and frankly, he didn't want to think about it either), so he ignored that voice the best as he could and tried to remain unconscious.

Until the familiar voice screamed louder and shook him awake. "...Wha?" Ian moaned. "Am I dead?" All of the pain flooded in immediately, resulting in another moan. "What'd you have to do that for?!" he exclaimed, clutching his sides. Oh... everywhere hurt.

"What the fu(bleep) happened to you?!" The familiar voice asked, terrified.

His vision focused and he saw his good friend Anthony. He hadn't seen him in a while, so he looked a lot different than he'd expected. "Oh. Hey, Anthony. Did you grow your hair out? I'm digging the curls." He tried to say it casually, so he could hide the pain and anger he was feeling.

"So that's how you tell me what's going on?! Complimenting my hair?" He went off in a hysterical rant. "And this morning I found you at my door, practically dead, in a wheelchair, holding a fu(bleep)ing Easy Bake oven and of course I would freak out because any reasonable person would, and you're my friend... even though we don't see each other as much, you're still my friend!"

Ian looked down and sure enough, in his arms was an Easy Bake oven. He honestly wasn't surprised. He didn't know if he cared anymore, because he was unfortunately used to it. He was in Smosh the longest, he probably had the most things happening to him. Especially if it included getting possessed, pregnant, or breaking a foot. Because years ago, that was just the kind of person he was. The kind of videos he decided to make.

So frankly, he blamed himself for everything happening.

"How did you even show up here?" Anthony asked, confused. "I mean... what..." he gave up trying to form a question. "Explain."

Ian raised a single eyebrow. "Isn't there enough evidence for an explanation already?"

"What do you mean?!" Anthony cried.

"What does this Easy Bake oven REMIND YOU OF, ANTHONY?!" He gestured at the oven as if advertising it. He popped it open and inside was a pink-frosted sprinkle doughnut. As he'd expected. "Or this? Hmmm?" His eyes were still locked on Anthony as he ripped a piece of the doughnut off with his teeth. He spat it out. "Gross, it's stale," he said, disgusted.

Anthony was silent, but Ian swore he could hear the wheels turning in his friend's brain.

"Are you saying...?" He finally got out.

"That all of the Smosh characters and things we've done are coming to life and affecting everyone still in Smosh, including me? Yeah, I am." Ian threw his hands up, exasperated.

Anthony blinked. "I was going to ask if it meant something happened to cause Smosh to split apart, but-" he stopped abruptly, staring at Ian. "Wait, WHAT?!"

"You heard me." Ian rolled his eyes, but the second he did he regretted it. Anthony didn't deserve this. Then again, neither did he. Or anyone.

"Hey, you don't have to be a bi(bloop) about it," Anthony sputtered, offended. He grabbed the Easy Bake from Ian's arms and placed it on a table. "I just want to know what's going on!" And why are you so pale? And sweaty? And..." he looked down at Ian's stomach but luckily didn't complete his question.