93

Wedding Day

Today was the day to initiate the plan and I had already text Bianca to give her a heads up. You know Parker spent the night and headed out extra early, but it's no baggy, she sent me photos of her taking selfies with the baby bump and she also left her panties. She better be glad she going on four months cause I'm trying to see what all I've been missing and I don't know what I'm gonna do for a couple more months.

I'm already pissed when she's on her cycle, so I don't know how I'll feel about the whole baby situation.

Spitting out the toothpaste from inside my mouth, I went ahead and turned on the pipe and watched as the water came out of it so that I could rinse out my mouth and begin washing my face. The wedding colors were some form of a light ass peach type shit and white, so I'm gon come show up and out in my all white tuxedo and floss on them ugly ass players. They ain't got nothing on me.

Having stepped out the bathroom and on my way to strip out of my clothes to get in the shower, my phone went off and it was no one other than my moms trying to talk about Harvey and I'm not here for it. Clicking the power button on the phone, I went ahead and set it back down on the bed before going back to the bathroom and turning the shower knob to semi-hot.

Mane, I can feel today being a great day and the wedding ain't even here yet. As far as Parker, I can tell that she's gonna look gorgeous in the dress, so I ain't gon flex. When I'm through with Malcom, the man won't have words. Not even if he tried to step up to me, he couldn't do it.

With the water splashing up on me, I made sure to use an extra bit of my regular body wash. You gotta stay fresh and up top when you steal ole boy's girl. I mean she was always mine, he just swapped her up for a little minute, no biggy. If he tries some shit that's kinda rocky, I'm beatin' his ass for sure.

As I got dressed for the wedding, I could only imagine what type of a hectic day that Parker is going through. Yes, the planner wants everything to be perfect, but give lil mamas a break. If this was our wedding, I would've had it in the backyard and make our honeymoon in places like Jamaica or East Africa. Malcom probably gon take her to Brazil or Tokyo.

Parker

"Thank you for agreeing to walk me down the aisle Mr. Gibson," smiling at him, he cleaned up really nice. Yes, he may be a janitor, but he's also a nice man with character and to my surprise, this isn't his only job. He has a few food truck spots not only in New York but in Atlanta, Miami, and he's working on having one somewhere in Alabama.

"You're welcome, anytime. Let me tell you this, everyone you meet comes with baggage, find someone who loves you enough to help you unpack, not make your luggage overweight," letting that sink in, he had a point, which is why I'm so glad to get rid of Malcom's ass. In the beginning, the relationship was perfect, almost forgot everything about Dave, but one side of me told me to keep one eye open.

Mr. Gibson suddenly stepped out once his phone rang, but the girls kept me company and finished helping me get ready. The makeup was being applied, but I decided to go with a short curly bob wig for my wedding day and to my surprise, I really liked it and the black color was so simple. The dress was extremely long, but I did like the lace along the sleeves. I told the designer my wants and desires and she executed it with perfection.

"Do you think that there's a really big crowd outside?" As my makeup artist was applying false lashes to my eyes the other one was adding contour powder and blush to my face. The wedding was held outside by a divine winery and the view was astonishing. Of course there's a little five mile drive to where the big white tents will be and there's plenty of room for everyone.

"Honestly, it looks like a regular size wedding right now with a basic three hundred people, but you know there's tons of more people coming by the minute," Regina was looking over at me, but she also assured me that everything will be okay so I trusted her.