60

Parker

It's been nearly a week since Dave and Sean stopped talking. Normally Dave would tell me stuff about what went down between the two of them, but I had to find out from Regina before I could even ask Dave.

Here we are on our first date of the 2019 year and I'm feeling good being by his side. He decided to take me to an upscale Asian restaurant where we sat down on red pillows and our backs were up against a wooden wall which was also a part of the Asian dinning table we were eating at.

Scanning the menu, I decided to eat Crab Rangoon, Lobster sushi, California rolls, Salmon nigiri sushi, and Yellow tail nigiri. For my drink, I decided to have a pink lemonade.

Dave was such a basic person so he got orange chicken, rice, and Lo mien with a arnold palmer to drink. I swear he likes to play things on the safe side, but let it be american food, he's quick to buy chili cheese dogs, a bucket load of fries, corn dogs, pizza, and a chicken sandwich.

"There you go with all that raw shit, I can't believe you eat that bullshit, not me," shaking his head, he was in disbelief in my order as our drinks came.

"Babe try a sushi roll, you might like it. California rolls are cooked and have avocado, cream cheese, salmon, and wrapped in an edible seaweed wrap," taking a hold of his hand, he rolled his eyes after me before picking up his phone holding it up to my face. Luckily, I flashed him a smile.

"Baybeh, I ain't eating none of that ching chong mess you think is good, nah love miss me with that," he began to post a picture of me on his snap. I don't care what he says, sushi is amazing, especially with some eel sauce.

****

After our food had arrived and we began to eat, I felt in complete awe as we were spending this quality time together. Since we got the house and Regina's baby shower, we don't go out except today. Kairi wanted to go over to her friend's house for a sleepover and I knew the mother since she works in the receptionist area. Fiona was a nice woman and we grabbed coffee a few times here and there.

"Babe this is so yummy," moaning over the taste of my food, he shook his head as his face was full of chicken and rice. He swallowed it all down before gazing back at me.

"Tell ya what, if I try a sushi roll, will you leave me alone?"

"Yes indeed my love," using my chopsticks, I took up a California roll ad dipped it in eel sauce before moving the roll towards his mouth. Once he opened up and took a few bites, he began to smirk a little bit and look away.

"Yeah nigga, I knew yo ass liked it," laughing a little bit, I was knocked out of my thoughts when I received a text message from Sean asking me to stop by the house to grab something.

"He texting yo ass now? Block his ass out ya phone," I could sense Dave getting up tight but I want to know his side of the story cause what Regina told me is that Dave yelled up in his face and that don't sound like Dave to do something to Sean.

"Okay, fine," going to my contacts, I just decided to delete his number and turn off my phone completely. Dave needs to tell me what was really going on, but not now in the open.

"You okay babe?" Pressing my hand on his, he was shaking and very heated.

"Yo, you ready to go? Pack this shit up and let's bounce," rolling his eyes, he grabbed a toothpick, setting it inside his mouth with a nonchalant attitude and I wasn't gon put up with it when we got home.

****

The car ride was completely silent and I normally kept my eyes out of the window, just thinking of all the words I wanted to say. He couldn't have been that upset at Sean, I mean what did they even fight over?

After pulling up in the driveway, we made our way inside and hung up our jackets before I made my way to the stairs and he made himself inside the kitchen. I notice that he tends to drink more frequently and at the restaurant that was the last time I've seen him sober.

Once I made it inside the bedroom, I stripped out of my clothes to take another quick shower to freshen up then I dried myself with a towel after getting out. Putting on lotion was the next step, then I slid myself into a velvet pajama shorts set with the matching cami.

My hair was still up, so I decided to take it down to make it loosen up a bit. Heading downstairs, I wanted to talk to Dave and set things straight because he was obviously not okay.

"Dave, what's going on with you and Sean?" Sitting up on the island,I placed my phone beside me as he was by the fridge on his second beer, which was odd since he's not much of a beer person.

"Why the fuck you wanna know Parker damn? He's dead to me, shit! That's all that matters. Ya'll out here texting behind my back or some?" Moving away from the counter, he got up in my face before grabbing a hold of my phone.

"Dave give me my phone, we're not talking what the hell is your problem?" trying to take it away from him, he used his other arm to block me from it as he turned my phone on and unlocking it with my password.

"Move," he kept repeating as I shouted constantly for my phone. Just as I was ready to reach for it, the most utterly thing that I haven't witnessed in months reoccurred.

"Parker fucking move bitch!" Full of anger and range, his left elbow made contact with my face and jabbed me with a hard enough force, causing me to fall back on the ground.

Touching my nose, I noticed that it began to bleed constantly as I covered it with my hands. Noticing my helpless body on the floor, Dave attempted to turn to me and apologize, but I dodged him running up the stairs and he followed behind me.

Once I made my way to the door, I slammed it in his face locking it from behind me.

"Baby I'm sorry, please open up and talk to me. I didn't mean to hurt you, shit. We can work this out mama just talk to me. Parker open the door."

I stepped away from the door to walk inside the bathroom to grab tissues and wipe my nose, but blood kept dripping down all over my hands and the tissue. Soon enough, loud bangs came from the bedroom door and loud screaming.

"Parker open up the fucking door!" He began to seem angrier by the second, giving me no where to run.

The thumps got louder as he demanded me to open up the door, but I stayed in the bathroom preparing myself for what was to come next. Moments later, I felt the banging stop and his harsh voice stop.

Thinking that he was calm, I slowly made my way towards the door, my body partly inside the bathroom. Before I knew it, a bullet busted the door knob and here came Dave making his way through the door.

"Parker I said I'm sorry, now come here and lemme see your face," walking closer towards me, I began to tremble with fear as I stepped away from him and tears began to pour from my eyes.

"Don't touch me you monster!" I yelled as I grabbed my phone out of his hand, push past him, and head downstairs to grab a trench coat that luckily had my wallet inside. After sliding on my shoes and grabbing my car keys, I ran out of the door with Dave on my tail.

"Baby don't leave me please, we can talk about this!"

Getting inside the car, I quickly locked the doors and put my key in the ignition, rapidly backing out of the driveway to get away from him. the man that was back there couldn't be Dave..I don't know who that evil person is but it wasn't the man I love.

Well damn, Dave is on some psycho shit and taking it all on Parker. Man Valentines Day is around the corner too, he needs to get his act right and chill the hell out. I feel bad for Parker cause Darrien put her through the same bullshit and the girl don't need that mess. Hopefully everything works out or else Dave gon get beat up. Do y'all like sushi or nah? What do y'all normally order at a Chinese/Asian restaurant? Anyways, I love you guys and I'll see you in the next chapter💞