15

Waiting outside of her room, twenty minutes went by and I continued to play games on my phone. Parker must be trying to look extra for me, which isn't really necessary. All I wanted to do was take her out for some good food and spend the rest of my day with her. Shit, we might even invite over Sean and Regina if they're up for it.

Hearing footsteps, I looked up to see Parker in a warm orange top with matching wedge heels and light denim jeans. Her blunt cut was still looking good and she applied a warm set of make up with some lip gloss.

"Wow, you look really beautiful ma...even more gorgeous than ever. I do love you in your natural state without makeup too," getting up, I pulled her in for a hug taking in her sweet perfume that was so divine.

Turning back to glance at her face, she broke a smile, "Thank you Dave, now let's get you changed."

She slowly broke away from me, grabbing a tan purse and took her house keys out of the bowl. I soon opened the door and we escalated out of the condo and I locked the door for her.

Taking a hold of her hand, we began to walk down the hall towards the elevator. Pushing against the down arrow with my thumb, the silver doors opened with no one inside. Making her lead the way, I followed behind her and pressed the lobby button watching the doors close.

"Where are we going to eat sir?" she turned towards me lightly wrapping her arms around me torso.

I softly chuckled, "Don't make me stop this elevator and give it to ya right nah. Yeen ready fa all this loving I'm wiling to give Parker. I was thinking going to the park for our lil date then go canoeing," leaning down, I stared into her glossy brown eyes and she giggled.

"Have you even been canoeing? The date sounds adorable and cute," she leaning up on her tippy toes brushing her nose against mine.

"The day won't be done Once we done, maybe we can go drive downtown in Time Square," her eyes rose brightly as if she heard something shocking.

"Nigga if we go to Time Square I'll take forever to get out and parking is already ridiculous wherever you go in New York," i shook my head at her.

"Don't worry bout that, I got it covered," hearing the doors open, we headed through the lobby towards the front of the main entrance outside.

Walking across the street, I held onto her hand as we got closer towards my car and I unlocked it.

"Mr. Dave with the magical Benz," I looked back at her flashing a smile before opening up her door.

"Your chariot awaits you princess," licking my lips as I eyed her down, Parker simply got inside and I lightly closed the door, jogging towards the driver's door.

As I got in, I buckled in as she sat her parse down on the small compartment of the car. Just looking at lil mama had a nigga's brain all mushed up and shit. I will say, these black women be looking like Hershey having all types of us men craving for a piece.

"You all set?" she turned towards me as I threw on my shades and grasp my hand around my beard looking in my mirror.

"Nah baybeh, I stay prepared," starting up the car, I swerved out of the spot the car was in, heading towards my house.

Suddenly turning on some R&B, Parker began to jam out to some Bobby Brown. I swear this girl is a whole trip and I could only imagine what it's like being up in a club with her.

****

As we pulled up towards my street, I began to see those little kids playing on the street. Damn, I guess 2:30 came by real fast. They quickly ran towards my car once recognizing me.