22

Dave

Last night turned out to be the best night I ever experienced. A nigga had the courage to make a REAL woman his. Seeing her still asleep in my arms, I slowly slipped out of the grip of her head on my body, doing my best not to wake her up. Once I made my way out of the bedroom, my feet make it's way downstairs to the kitchen.

Preparing breakfast for her, I put blueberry waffles in the toaster and quickly grabbed a pan and turned on the stove. Opening up the fridge, I took out butter and eggs. Adding a small amount of butter to the pan, I headed over to the cabinet to grab a bowl and cracked one large egg for her. Adding a little salt and cayenne, my hand reached a fork to whip it up before adding the mixture to the hot pan.

As the egg sizzled, I used a spatula to scramble the egg before adding shredded cheese. The waffles popped up out of the toaster and I gently put them in a plastic container along with the eggs before frying up some bacon.

Slowly drifting my eyes away from the bacon, I used some leftover coffee and a little bit of ice cream and caramel sauce, I whipped her up a small frappe in a plastic cup. Yes, I added whipped cream for mama and drizzled caramel sauce. Once that was over with, I saved the left overs for myself and put the bacon in the container before seeing her come downstairs.

"Aww, you're so sweet. If you don't mind, I called Stanley to come pick me up and take me to work," I nodded before handing her breakfast with the frappe.

"Have a good day at work ma, I love you," we shared a small kiss before I guided her towards the door seeing Stanley's car out front and I waved to him.

"Uhh, where the hell is my breakfast?" he rolled down his window and I pointed to her.

"She got it all," watching him shake his head made me laugh.

"Babe, I took a shower, Stanley just bought me an outfit to change into for work. I left the blue toothbrush next to yours."

I nodded my head watching her walk away sipping from the drink before going into the car. Once she was gone, I called up Sean to help me fix up the shop.

This nigga better answer too cause ion got time to be playing games. The quicker we get all the hard shit out the way, the better. I got a guy coming tomorrow to work on fixing the leak in the ceiling and after that, someone is coming to work on electric work sometime soon.

Hopefully, Parker takes some time off to come help me at the shop and lay out some design options. I already agreed on using barrels to cut them out as chairs. As far as making the shop look more old school, If it's possible I'd like to have see through floors. When you look down on the floor, I want you to see old school rims. I'm thinking at least fifteen to twenty five rims will do the trick.

Going back upstairs to grab my phone, I went through my recent calls and dialed Sean's ass. I'm gon be so damn pissed of his ass don't answer cause I stay doing shit for his ass. Ringing for what seemed minutes, he FINALLY answered.

"Yo nigga what you want? Don't you see the time?" his raspy voice came through the phone as if he was super tired.

"Nigga it's almost ten o'clock! Wake up stupid ass up before I break your damn neck. I need ya help with the shop so hurry it up." with that being said, I hung up not waiting for a reply.

Heading towards the bed, I laid down taking in Parker's sweet scent. It smelled like vanilla bean and sugar. Indulging in her scent for a few more minutes, I finally got up out of the bed and headed towards the bathroom to take a shower.

****

Parker

Heading towards our workplace, I pulled down the flap in the car revealing the mini mirror. Stan luckily pulled over earlier and I wore a white buttoned blouse, some killer corporate tartan pants (Burberry pattern) and some flats. I'm happy enough for what Stan did, and surely enough I will repay his ass.